Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6-7 weeks out from my 4th cycle

Default 6-7 weeks out from my 4th cycle

hey guys goin to smashing my 4th cycle soon.. should really say its my 3rd cause my first was a complete waste and is stoped working out for a year after i came off.. sooo let me get started im goin to be smashing prope, tren and anavar.. im also goin to be using hgh witch i think im goin to start monday at 4iu ed 5 on 2 off.. then bump some insulin in there at about 4 months in. here are my dosages

prope- 1-14 150mg eod then bumpin upto 200mg eod
    tren a- 2-10 100mg eod mayb bump it up not sure.
    anavar 4-14 not sure on dosage wat would u guys reccomend.
    hgh- 4iu for 4 or so months then bump up to 6 iu am goin to be doin that for a year.
    insulin starting 4th month still have to read up on slin a bit more.

what do you guys think about this cycle? also could u tell me what dosages for anavar and feel free to to give me some info can never get enough. cheeers

The prop and tren looks good. It's your 4th cycle you could even run more prop. 200 eod ?? Chuck the anavar in 9-14 6 weeks is the most you should run in tabs. It will double pass the liver. 50mg per day. Maybe 75. But make sure you have some liv52
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I ran Var at 120 mg per day, 30mgs 3 times per day, but be careful of BP if you go that high.
    Your 4th cycle huh? You must have made some good gains then. Whats your stats now Smitty?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

why starting tren from 2nd week?
    Currently of cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Ruturaj001 View Post
    why starting tren from 2nd week?
    Rut I like it this way too. Get the test into the system first and also run the test out past the tren
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

JB's right as usual
    Only change I would make is to start and finish the Var a week later. That way you will still have advantage of it upto starting PCT while the Prop clears. Start PCT the morning after your last Var tab
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

ok sweet as im 5.8 87kg 8% bf if not lower now not sure.. havnt got it done in 2-3weeks.

also i heard var was very mild on the liver? compared to any other oral? is why i thought u woudl be able to run for 10 weeks.

what you boys think about the gh?

If your going to run the Var any higher than 70mgs per day, then I would say 6 weeks is about as much as you would want to go.....
    HGH is what it is. Ive never used it cause it seems over rated. Needs to be run for a long time, 12 months......