Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official PCT Thread . . . Let's talk

I have question which ai is better to use during hcg if taking hcg like me (hcg 1000iu/day before pct for 10 days )
    aromasin or adex?
    Currently of cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Ruturaj001 View Post
    I have question which ai is better to use during hcg if taking hcg like me (hcg 1000iu/day before pct for 10 days )
    aromasin or adex?
    If you mean during pct. Its still a personal chocie.

I think nolva can do its blocking well enough to control most estrogen problems, so adex can be an addition to control it. But ( correct me if im worng) but i think i remember reading a while back that adex reduces the strength of nolva.

Now i dont believe in killing estrogen, but mostly controlling it. so again it all comes down to what your running, how harsh your cycle is etc.

Id prefer to run zinc during pct to deal with coversion, and then come onto adex after pct for around two weeks to catch any rebounding estrogen once you've come off nolva.

aromasin is a handy ai in some cases, mainly from when you want a quick stop of aromatising free test.
    Last edited by Dleato; 10-28-2011 at 01:14 AM.

Like the man said, its personal choice, though I do prefer Asin everytime for PCt. You will need to be carefull of Estro rebound with the HCG though, I see a LOT of cases of it in those circumstances. You will also need to be careful of prolactin from the decca, so run the caber/dostinex all the way thru.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I am talking in about the period between cycle and pct
    during which I am running hcg only 1000iu/day for 10 days
    Currently of cycle

Default Triptorelin

One item that really hasnt been discussed much is TRIPTORELIN. Had a nice back and forth with Jabbs on this one and i got some . Simply took one blast and was done. Didnt seem to have too much of a crash immediately but about 5 weeks or so later got a case of the limp noodle which lasted about 3 weeks. No "down" feeling at all. Cycle was prop/mast/var. Seemed to work for me, one pin sure beats the nolva/clomid....regimes. So in theory time on + time off could be reduced by 5-6 weeks? Any experiences from the pro's on this?
    Last edited by cbb2020; 10-29-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: source

Quote Originally Posted by Ruturaj001 View Post
    I am talking in about the period between cycle and pct
    during which I am running hcg only 1000iu/day for 10 days
    Start the Aromasin at this time- its suicidal nature means steady serum levels are not required for it to be effective even this early on- and it means when you start your full PCT protocol it will be floating around in your blood nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by cbb2020 View Post
    One item that really hasnt been discussed much is TRIPTORELIN. Had a nice back and forth with Jabbs on this one and i got some from Extreme Peptides. Simply took one blast and was done. Didnt seem to have too much of a crash immediately but about 5 weeks or so later got a case of the limp noodle which lasted about 3 weeks. No "down" feeling at all. Cycle was prop/mast/var. Seemed to work for me, one pin sure beats the nolva/clomid....regimes. So in theory time on + time off could be reduced by 5-6 weeks? Any experiences from the pro's on this?
    Can you be more specific with dosage, timing, cycle etc for this? I am intruiged by tripto and a real life experience would be awesome.

It's simple.....when you are ready for PCT take the one time shot of 100 MCG of Triptorelin and get ready for a jump start. The old PCT protocol is long gone in my opinion and not needed.

I will be hitting up the Trip again after my current cycle 3 days after my last Test Prop pin. Last time I felt "production" or whatever you want to call it 3-4 hours after my Trip pin and over the next 10 days felt back to normal. I did run the conventional PCT protocol for a bout 3.5 weeks but it was night and day once the Trip was in my system. I expect to feel normal again within 30 days this time and after 10 I should be well on my way.

It is an IM injection and re-constituted with Bac water.

No need for any SERM's, AI (unless you have a estrogen problem heading into PCT, but you shouldn't if you are controlling it properly on cycle), and def no more HCG.

Step outside the box, it's much better out here
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

100mcgrms right after HCG is the regimen for tripto. I talked to Jabss too, so my trainer was on a 3 year heavy cycle, he stopped and headed into a PCT and said he just felt like shit. HE was on 2grams of Test and lots of other stuff for 36+ months. I told him about tripto, he put it off and actually said he started to get depressed, no libido, no energy and started to lose weight.

He ordered tripto, took 100mcgrms and he said 2 hours later he felt better, he slept for 14 hours that night and woke up feeling better than ever. Its been 3 weeks and he is has put back on all his weight, said he is have zero issues in the sex department and aside from being sore after training days, he said he feels like he is on a mild dose of Test.

He did PCT with HCG, Clomid and Nolva, he took the tripto 3 months after his lest Test pin.

I am sold, but I want to see if he crashes, I guess that can happen any time. I disagree with using tripto and reducing off time, I personally feel the tale is in the blood panels.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Hazcat Guest

Triptorelin is a GnRH analogue. GnRH (Gonadotropin-releasing hormone) is a hormone that consists of only 10 amino acids. It is produced in the brain by the hypothalamus and stimulates the production of FSH and LH by the pituitary gland. The hormones travel in the blood to the sex glands, where they get these to produce testosterone.

I would use aromasin with it occasionally to knock down excess estrogen otherwise you shouldn't need anything else. I've read several logs and everyone was happy with how it worked.