Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: **Dleato's Log**

jumped on the scales thismorning and weighing 92.7 @ 20.1% BF

dont know what the deal is there. i weighed myself about 10 times to make sure. i been doing alot of running and was sprinting around all night at work. guess i did eat a bit yesterday/last night.

had my last dose of s1 today, was a little more ( round 1 1/2 mls) but its the last..
    got legs tonight so il update tonight and wrap this thang up....

I had my last dose of S4 2.5 weeks ago and my last dose of S1 last week and Im seriously missing it bro. My body felt hard, defined and I had great pumps in the gym. I noticed a big difference since I stopped last week. I'm curious on what ur gonna notice stopping it? Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by High Blood Pressure!! View Post
    I had my last dose of S4 2.5 weeks ago and my last dose of S1 last week and Im seriously missing it bro. My body felt hard, defined and I had great pumps in the gym. I noticed a big difference since I stopped last week. I'm curious on what ur gonna notice stopping it? Keep us posted.
    intresting. how did you like the S4? was it better than s1?

how did you go body fat wise, did you notice any drop?

I used sarms twice now and both times I used S1 and S4 together. The first time I used em for pct and I was unsure of them cause I was coming off a short ester cycle and it kinda dropped on my head and I didn't know what I was feeling, I had a hard recovery. I waited 5 weeks since I stopped the sarms and started them again. Now that my body was recovered and back to normal from the aas cycle I got a much better assessment of the sarms and I really like em. Granted their no aas but their much better than anything your gonna get in GNC lol.
    My diet is more for bulk now so I didn't see much fat lose but they kept me much more defined and hard looking considering how many carbs I'm taking in. I didn't notice any strength increase tho.
    I got the vision sides with S4. It took me much longer to adjust to lighting change. Like going from a light room to a dark room or even vice versa. No yellowish tint tho. I was on 30mg twice a day/5 days on 2 off. S1 I was on 15mg and worked my way up to 20mg once a day, 7 days a week.

Sorry for the paragraph. Just wanted to be thorough.

dont be sorry at all man, i want to here others opinion on them.

I have started getting some focusing problems lately but no yellowish tint.

i have noticed ive kept my pump from my back bi sesh from about a week ago, that still hasnt gone i havent notiuced any decrease in bf% tho

keep this going its gold

Default review

sorry for the late update, i've come down hard with the flu the last few days and have been resting up.

so il start off with my review on the osterine ( s1,mk2866)

so the first 2 weeks i didnt really notice much besides a few headaches here and there, no increase in libido, stamina, strength or any noticable reduction in body fat.
    strength didnt really show till about day 15. The strength was very decieving as i didnt feel energetic or pumped but when it came time to lift i would just lift like crazy. It didnt really show for the minor movements like curls but more so the bigger movements like t-bar rows, bent rows, db rows, deads, squats, lunges etc.
    Overall it wasnt a expensive compound to run which made it all the better, however dosing in liquid can be a little annoying and not to mention the taste so i would definetly go with capsules next time. Im still not sure what effects s1 does have suppressive wise but il be sure to get blood work done on my next run. I have a few reasons to think it may be mildly suppressive but untill i see proof that it dosent i personally wouldnt bridge into pct with this. I think it would be a great way to kick start a cycle especially since it dosent have the hepatoxic properties like other oral AAS and it can save you a bit of money too. I didnt see much reduction in body fat like others have seen but then again i was not cutting, so that can be debatable.
    Around the time i started to experience strength is when my vision did have a bit of focusing problems. I also did notice i was sweating alot more than usual.

follistatin-344
    well its fair to say this was bunk, or atleast the chain was damaged from shipping issues. didnt see the '1lb per day' like others have stated. No increase in strength or any other good sides, yet no bad sides either. Im very keen on trying this again, just aslong as its good untill then i dont really have much to say about this...although, research your source carefully! this stuff aint cheap.

Alflutop
    I was looking forward to this more than anything to be honest and was more than pissed off when it didnt show the results i was hoping for. injections can become a little bit annoying (eod) and it did have some minor pain during injecting but i think that had to do with the temprature of the oil at the time. Towards the end i started to inject deep near the joints to see if it had a better effect but nothing really helped so i ended up dropping this early with about 4 apms left in my fridge that will probably go in the bin.

MGF
    the mgf i liked because not only did i see some growth which i will get too later on but it wasnt painfull, not expensive and i think its great if you're trying to put your body in proportion by helping certain muscles grow more than others. my main targets for growth were the chest due to shower pain which causes me to lack in lifts, calves because they are constantly sore and i do want to see some more growth down there. I honestly thought i would have seen a bit more growth in my bi's due to some of the pumps i had but non the less there was still growth.

now i dont know if you guys usually measure yourself flexing or do it how i've done and measured on the slack but imo your pumps will always be a little different, where as slack will be where it usually sits..this is just the way i see it lol

so i started of with

Chest -114cm
    Waist -87cm
    legs -62cm
    calves -40cm
    arms -39cm
    forearms -31cm

as of today, the measurements upong wakening had me with;

chest + 3
    waist - 1
    arms + 1
    calves + 2

with weight & body fat i started @ 88.6KG (195.3lbs) and 18.0% bf

Now the last couple of days i havent been eating like usually since im more than under the weather.

the highest weight i reached was 92.7 kg (204.3 lbs) and my body fat climbed to a high of 20.1 but with the argument of my digital scales being useless lol

thismorning im weighing in @ 91.3 with 18.6% body fat

so to speak in a period of 30 days Im up a few kg's, only .6% increase in BF and +3 on my chest left a smile on my face.

imagine doing this every 2nd month for a year, thats over 18kgs a year without putting any hormones on the line and no cost of ancilleries or PCT..

Fair to say...

End of Log..........
    Last edited by Dleato; 12-05-2011 at 12:31 AM.

good stuff dleato hope you get better soon man!
    your bf is fluctuating like crazy but im sure its the scales, as its measuring your resistance thru fat, muscle, tissue etc. by sending a electronic pulse up one leg and back down thru the body.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    good stuff dleato hope you get better soon man!
    your bf is fluctuating like crazy but im sure its the scales, as its measuring your resistance thru fat, muscle, tissue etc. by sending a electronic pulse up one leg and back down thru the body.
    Thanks man, this is actually the first sick day i've taken off because im actually sick in my whole working history lol

The scales are usually pretty consistant with numbers aslong as my diet etc is usually the same. like i said ive been in the dumps the last couple days. I did miss my ipam shot the other night because i just crashed out but that wouldnt be no drama at all. il still continue that and heck, i might as well use this log to update if i need to.