Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: HCG dilution

Default HCG dilution

hey guys, should be getting my HCG tomorrow or Monday & want to know how y'all dilute it. Mine is 5000IU/vial and I plan on using 250IU/day.

I'm thinking that diluting with 2.5mL bacteriostatic water is right. This would yield a 2000IU/mL solution. I'd then shoot 0.125mL (10.g units on the slin pin) to get 250IU. The 5000IU would last me 20 days and I think if refrigerated, that should be OK for that long.

What I don't know is if the 5000IU will fully dissolve in 2.5mL. Will it need more water? Never used it and don't know about it's solubility. Am I better off diluting with 5mL for a more dilute solution?
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

yeah that should be fine, and incase it dosent dissovle properly you can add another 2.5ml

i get the 5000iu bottles to and they come with 2ml of solution. i just put the 2ml in there and .1ml is 250iu
    It's all about the WHEELS!

At 5000iu per vial if you dilute it with 2ml bac water then 1/10th of a cc would be 250iu.
    I have several amps sitting in my fridge for about a year now. not mixed from scherring. Amps are a pain to deal with.
    But I'll probably never use the stuff again anyway.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!