Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sads

I had a very close friend die of this when he was 19. He was fine that day, died on the way home after we got done playing soccer. It was sad.

Quote Originally Posted by willsouth View Post
    I had a very close friend die of this when he was 19. He was fine that day, died on the way home after we got done playing soccer. It was sad.
    19 is too young to die, especially for an athletic person.

Sorry for your loss bro

Hazcat Guest

AED's flat out work. If applied immediately they have a 99% success rate. At one minute a 90% success rate. The success rate drops 10% for each additional minute. If CPR is performed the success rate only drops around 3 to 4% each minute. If we teach the entire world CPR and have AED's strategically placed imagine the number of people that could be saved from sudden cardiac death. There are 250,000 to 450,000 sudden cardiac arrests each year in the United States alone. I wonder what that number would be worldwide? Maybe it's a good thing to help keep the population in check.

Actually there have been a couple of pro soccer players die on the field from that! Sucks cuz you dont know when it can happen!! Weird that Ive actually been reading up alot on this lately, im going to see if.i can find that whole episode on 60mins.
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by littleman7 View Post
    Actually there have been a couple of pro soccer players die on the field from that! Sucks cuz you dont know when it can happen!! Weird that Ive actually been reading up alot on this lately, im going to see if.i can find that whole episode on 60mins.
    i triedpost the video but the it said the video was unavalible. I think it might be up by the nxt episode tho. Il keep my eye on it.