Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Dbol/Test Prop/anadrol/dbol blend

Smile Dbol/Test Prop/anadrol/dbol blend

hey guys just got my hands on some test prop blend with anadrol and dbol.
    its 150mg in 1 ml , 25mg of anadrol and dbol each and 100mg of prop.

I wanted to do a 8 week run with dbol oral on off days, there 25mg each tablet and i was thinking on pinning every other day with the blend but didnt know if any one has done this blend before. a friend of mine gained 20lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks ... so it has to be good stuff..if anyone thinks i should dose a different way or maybe pin differently let me know. my diet has been amazing btw ! not to brag but eating good is such a great feeling. if your a beast in the gym why be a puss in the kitchen is my moto! so let me know guys what yall think as im ready to start it asap!
    I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't!

I think the blend is a waste. Dbol, anadrol and prop altogether is terrible for a blend. They contradict eachother IMO and would be deadly on the liver. If you want to blow up do dbol and sust. If you want great lean gains then do enth and tren enth. Or prop and tbol. Eat lots

i wasnt to particularly concerned of the blend itslef juju but it was the dose itslef and the pin schedule! if i am ok with dose then let me know. sust n dbol is great but wont i lose alot in the end? tbol? isnt that a test booster from GNC?
    I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't!

You could dose it .5ml ed or 1ml a day. I like the sound of the blend and personally I would run it 1ml a day. But I have never done this blend.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

its a blend by **************. its great from what i hear and i think im going to do it 1ml every other day to get the anadrol kicked in plus do 25mg or dbol orals every other day to supplement. so about 3 times a week pin wise and hopefully it will yield me some good bulk.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 11-11-2011 at 09:08 AM.

He makes great stuff. he will also mix up any blend you want.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Santa clause blends can be good I guess. Maybe it's cause I've never seen it before is why I'm a hater

Quote Originally Posted by eMedic View Post
    its a blend by **************. its great from what i hear and i think im going to do it 1ml every other day to get the anadrol kicked in plus do 25mg or dbol orals every other day to supplement. so about 3 times a week pin wise and hopefully it will yield me some good bulk.
    All injectible except d-bols right? I know ****** only makes injectibles.
    But still, your liver will hate you.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!