Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 2nd cycle

Default 2nd cycle

Hey guys,

I wanted to get your thoughts on my 2nd cycle(especially concerning the dosing of PCT)

Week 1 - 20 Test E 500mgs
    Week 1 - 12 Decca 400 - 600mgs
    Week 1 - 6 Test Prop 100mgs EOD
    Week 15 - 20 Test Prop 100mgs EOD

Week 3 - 12 Liquidex
    Aromasin after last Test prop Pin
    Nolva after last Test Prop pin

Quote Originally Posted by jayshel View Post
    Hey guys,

I wanted to get your thoughts on my 2nd cycle(especially concerning the dosing of PCT)

Week 1 - 16 Test E 500mgs
    Week 1 - 12 Decca 400 - 600mgs
    Week 1 - 5 Test Prop 100mgs EOD
    Week 15 - 20 Test Prop 100mgs EOD

Week 3 - 12 Liquidex
    Aromasin after last Test prop Pin
    Nolva after last Test Prop pin
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

My thoughts in red
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Liquidex run from
    1-18 then swop to arom
    Throw dostinex in too for the deca prolactin issues.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Good catch JB. I actually would run adex out to week 20 assuming you begin aromasin at week 20. Aromasin takes a little time to kick in.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thanks guys. What is the proper dosing for the PCT?
    Nolva 2ml for the first 2 weeks, 1ml for the next 2 weeks?
    What about Aromasin? I'm really eager to begin this cycle as I only ran my last cycle(test e, prop, and dbol) 12 weeks. I'm looking forward to being on gear for a longer period of time. Are there any issues with running a longer cycle other than more time off?

Nolvadex 20mg per day for 3 weeks, then 10mg per day for 2 weeks. Clomid 50mgs per day for 2 weeks, then clomid 25mg per day for 2 weeks.

I'd do 0.25mg liquidex twice per week throughout the entire thing, but ending it after two weeks of PCT. Some switch over to Aromasin once PCT starts. I just stick with liquidex, but taper it down after 2 weeks of PCT.

IMPORTANT: you will need to take cabergoline (either Dostinex or Cabaser), starting week 4 and ending at the end of PCT (in my opinion). 0.5mg twice per week does fine for me. Very, very, very important. You haven't done deca before, so if you are prone to progesterone side effects, you won't know it until it's too late. deca stays in your system for ages.

if you REALLY want to do a 20-wk cycle, you could do deca for 14 or 15 weeks ... and Test for 20wks. But that's quite a long ass cycle for your 2nd-ever cycle. The longer you run, the more sides can build up, and the longer it will take for your natural test production to come back to life. I do like deca though.

If you go past 14 weeks or so, i would recommend looking into HCG. Use it either during the cycle, or for 10 days after your last Test injection.

Thanks Bro. What are the benefits of switching over to Aromasin? If I do take that, what is the proper dosing?

Do you think 20 weeks is too long for my 2nd cycle? My thought was the 12 weeks I ran last time wasn't long enough. Test kicked in around week 7 and only had 5 weeks to enjoy the benefits. What do I need to know if I do decide to run a 20 week cycle?

I don't have Aromasin experience, so someone would else would need to chime in on that part. From what i understand, it works better with nolvadex, and doesn't "totally kill" your estrogen. It's easy to overdose your liquidex during PCT and end up with less estrogen than you should have.

As far as cycle length, hell if you feel you can handle it then go for it ! Deca will loob up those joints and keep the weights piling up .. that will happen, i dunno, probably week 7 or 8 or so ? Takes a while to really feel the deca do its thing. It's subtle, but you'll feel it. Definitely hit up deca for 14 or 15wks if you're going to be doing 20 of Test anyways. I would run the Test out at least 3 weeks after the Deca regardless. I'm running my test out 4 weeks past deca currently.

Thanks guys. Anyone have any info on the aromasin?