Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test E Cycle PCT Inquiry

Default Test E Cycle PCT Inquiry

Hi everyone. So I have a cycle going
    Week 1-12 Test E 500mg (250x2 [Mon, Thurs])
    Week 8-12 Anavar 50mg
    Week 11-13 HCG
    Week 13-17 Nolva 40/30/20/20

Currently in week 2. Was wondering how my PCT looks, and possible HCG iu requirements. I've read some conflicting forums on HCG and wether to use it, so was hoping someone experienced could help me out. I want my recovery to be as smooth as possible. Diet is in check and training is great. Thanks in advance.

HCG is a decent addition to a cycle Run it at 250iu twice a week for 10 weeks.
    As far as your pct it looks fine except for one ting. There has been no evidence to prove that nolva at doses higher than 20mg has any more effect than 20mg doses. So I would run the nolva at 20/20/10/10
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

You can run anavar up till a few days before PCT starts.

For HCG, you can either do 250IU twice per week for the last ~10wks of your cycle, ending a few days before PCT. OR you can do 1000IU every day, starting the day of your last Test injection, and going for 10 days (ending a few days before PCT). I did the "during cycle" method one time,and i felt it made a smooth landing into PCT. On this cycle, i'm going to do the "right after last Test injection" method to try it out. Nuts are like raisins right now, after 14 weeks of Test and 11 weeks of deca.