Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sidon's Cycle Log

In studies 20mg of nolva has been proven to be just as effective as 40mg, with the 40mg dose offering no better results than the 20mg dose. So why put your liver thourgh the extra stress if not necessary?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Haven't read that before, which study? I never knew Tamoxifen caused stress on the liver, can you link me?

Quote Originally Posted by jok3r View Post
    Haven't read that before, which study? I never knew Tamoxifen caused stress on the liver, can you link me?
    Bumpin, eager to read up on this.

3rd shot yesterday in the left quad. Used 23g 1.5. Took longer and i think she moved around some, not to much pain during but today leg is pretty sore. Also started 50 mg of proviron ed today. Doing my injections every three days so on the 5th one ill start my adex .25 e3d and see how that goes.
    Whenever i was reading up on PCT the 20/20/20/10/10 seemed to be what most people were going with and advising other to do. Thats why i went with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidon View Post
    Whenever i was reading up on PCT the 20/20/20/10/10 seemed to be what most people were going with and advising other to do. Thats why i went with it.
    That's because it's really all that is necessary. It's a mild cycle, and higher doses may create more free-floating estrogen, and may create a need to ween the dose down over a longer period. It would be beneficial to continue the AI use a couple of weeks into your pct and taper the dose off at week 16-17. This method is pretty standard advice around here, although I realize that on different boards you will find different commonly advised pct protocols. For those with experience, use what works best for you. I've not found an article yet that fully documents hepatotoxicty solely induced by tamoxifen use, but extended use of any oral drug is putting your liver to work.

(on a side note, for planning purposes, IMO pct weeks would be better listed at 15-19. Maybe that's splitting hairs, but I'm sure you would have realized that once you got to week 14.)
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Took 6th shot today 250mg Test and .25mg Adex. Also have been taking 50mg Proviron ED. Starting to feel some extra strength in the gym the last couple of workouts, but kinda holding back some, I dont wanna risk a injury. I guess as long as I keep trying to beat last weeks workout by a few pounds, thats the important thing to me. Gaining some weight but not in the normal places, in the mirror im slimming down or it looks like it, but on the weight scale im gaining, So im kinda liking that.
    I know there are sides if your Estrogen gets too high, but are there sides if its too low? Thanks and Happy New Year.....

If estro is too low. You'll have libido issues and find it hard to gain size, as te male body needs estrogen to grow believe it or not. Too high is no good but too low is just as bad!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

The study on nolvadex is somewhere on this site. Since I'm older than most I'm not the most computer literate and have a hard time finding things. but it is on here somewhere.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Just finished my 5th week of 250mg test E e3d with .30 mg adex e3d. Also take 50 mg proviron ed. The last couple of weeks i have been feeling really draind , kinda lethargic and just wanna lay around the house. This started in the middle of week 3 till now. I have good strength in the gym , but i really dont have the desire to go like used too. Dont get me wrong im still in the gym and im getting goodworkouts in, my diet has been really good. Im getting around 3500-4000 cals day. So im thinking its gotta be 1) my E2 levels are high. Or 2) overtraing. I will probably get some blood work done next week to check levels and gonna take a few days off from the gym.
    V VAnyone had this type of problem while on a test cycle?