Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sidon's Cycle Log

Default Sidon's Cycle Log

Getting ready to start my first cycle in a few weeks after a short 2week vacation.

Cycle

Wk 1-12 500mg Test E wk (250x2)
    Wk 3-16 .25mg liquedex E3D
    Wk 15-19 Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10 ED

Total gear in hand.

30 x 1ml/250mg testosterone Enanthate
    30 x 1ml/250mg Sustanon 250
    10 x Proviron tabs 25mg x 20
    3 x Nolvadex 10mg x 30
    ( all of these are readily available here )

Next week i should get

2 x LiquiDex
    1 x LiquiFem
    1 x LiquiAroma
    1 x LiquiClo
    Last edited by Sidon; 12-25-2011 at 01:52 AM.

Stats

Age 41
    Height 6'1"
    Weight 205
    BodyFat% 16

BloodWork.

Test. U/L. Result

SGPT. 9-66. 40
    SGOT. 17-59. 20
    ALK. Prosph 40-135. 98
    GGT. 15-73. 15
    Total Bilirub. 3-22. 7
    Albumin. 38-50. 37

Estradiol(E2). 10-56. 7
    Testosterone. 270-734. 272

Prior to getting this blood work. I have been on a cutting diet for 5 weeks. On a 5 day split with cardio 3 times a week. Going to get full blood work done after vacation prior to the cycle...im concerned about the test and E2 levels. I hope these were affected by diet and exercise.

Diet ( Goal weight prior to cycle is 195 )

Calories = bodyweight x 17-19. ( 3315-3705 )
    Protein =. 40% Lean red meat, fish, chicken breast 90% lean ground beef
    Carbs. =. 40%. Brown rice , wheat bread, potatoes, ext
    Fats. =. 20%. Almonds, olive oil, Fatty fish , peanut butter , ext

Workout

A program very similar to BOSS HOG. Based on heavy compound lifts with few isolations exercises. At the start will probably not include cardio but if needed later i will add it in 2x wk. Light to moderate cardio only.

This is my first cycle so if there is anything that I missed or anything I need to change , please feel free to post or send me a Pm. Thanks

looks good man!! you could also bridge with you're proviron to help keep some strength up.

Thanks man. Yeah i was wondering how and when i should work that in. I understand the first cycle should just be straight test, but if i started it the second half of the cycle it should be all good. Think it is worth running wk 8-14?

your 41 and you understand what your doing to your body.

If you want to run 16 weeks + that is your call.
    I have been on 45 weeks ish.
    Its not the norm but we also dont bash people for it. Its your body and we would rather you be safe doing what your doing, than being overly stupid.

Test E is a good compound, I also noticed you have sust 250 there. I run sust 250 at 750mg week. I love it. While I would like to go higher, my check and balance girl friend keeps me on the level

If you cant grow on 750 a week, something else is wrong and should be adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidon View Post
    Thanks man. Yeah i was wondering how and when i should work that in. I understand the first cycle should just be straight test, but if i started it the second half of the cycle it should be all good. Think it is worth running wk 8-14?
    you could run it till pct or save it. Its not so hepatoxic like other orals people run. it will keep bloat down and also work like adex, which means you could reduce the dose of your adex.

Took my 2nd shot today of 250mg TestE. Both injections have gone smooth, getting them done at the hospital by a nurse friend of my wifes. Since its only two shots a week can i just blast my glutes the whole cycle? Also using 19g X 1.5 needle. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Sidon View Post
    Took my 2nd shot today of 250mg TestE. Both injections have gone smooth, getting them done at the hospital by a nurse friend of my wifes. Since its only two shots a week can i just blast my glutes the whole cycle? Also using 19g X 1.5 needle. Thx
    19g!! Woww haha. Try 23g man. have at least 4 spots to pin. Glutes and delts is good man. Hell doesn't the 19's hurt?
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

i personally prefer bigger needles. i find the higher the gauge the more harder it is to pierce which i honestly cant wrap my head around.

Why 20/20/20/10/10 and not the more common 40/40/20/20?