Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Whats the deal??

Default Whats the deal??

Im normally pretty good with the ladies, and get enough to keep me satified. but since i dont go out as much as i use to i dont get as much ( still got the booty calls etc.)

i went out for a little bit the other week and ever since then its been a never ending story! I have multiple woman calling me daily, what the hell is going on?

Maby its time for me to hit that perfect week i been meaning to acommplish

Christmas is comong up. No woman wants to be alone on Christmas. And they all want presents; expensive presents from their sugar-daddys.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I find when I am on gear I get a lot more attention, and it also depends on how much gear.

I think it changes the pheromones produced by your body.
    Unless you got the love guru pitkas tunic on again......

You old velvet tongue you! It the grf and s1 obviously haha
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

LOL true buffy, and dark maby your rite. it could also be the heat kicking in down here.
    what ever the reason, i just hope it dosent go away. I have been getting more than usual compliments from people about how i've gotton bigger, but i wouldnt say i've gotton that bigger

Awwwhhh the good ole days! Lol man ive become a home body lately, decided to ignore all the señoritas, I guess im more focused on settling down now. Ill send them your way Dleato cuz im trying to get them off my back, they are too much distraction and dang expensive. At least for me cuz the chicks I used to see love going out and it gets pricey! Lol
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by littleman7 View Post
    Awwwhhh the good ole days! Lol man ive become a home body lately, decided to ignore all the señoritas, I guess im more focused on settling down now. Ill send them your way Dleato cuz im trying to get them off my back, they are too much distraction and dang expensive. At least for me cuz the chicks I used to see love going out and it gets pricey! Lol
    its not the best streak ive had but im glad the kinda thing is returning. most of the times i usually have to put in an effeort,make calls, go out etc.. but there all just coming to me which is the part i find unusual..

its a christmas gift from Santa..............