Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 week short ester cycles... Wtf??

Default 4 week short ester cycles... Wtf??

Please read this article. I think it's very interesting. I have my own opinions about it but I wanna see you guys have to say and tear it apart for the good (if there is any lol) or for the bad.

Short cycles / good gains - less sides | www.silownia.net

im a fan of this idea.

i dont like it at all. i disagree with the fact that it would be better on the endocrine system. Im no doctor but it would seem to me like staying on 4 wks then off 6 wks and right back on all year would be very confusing and taxing to the bodys naturaul production of hormones. At least when your off for a long time like after a 12 wk cycle your hpta isnt being messed with at all and has adequate time to recover. I dont know though im no doctor but it just seems like common since to me.

It takes two to three weeks for the shorter ester products to get full strength in the blood. That being said on a 4-6 week cycle your only really on cycle for 2-3 weeks. Waste of gear IMO.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

It would work if your only using prop, tren ace, winny or var I guess. 4 weeks is pretty low tho. For max gains I stand by 12wk or more cycles. you can't use other compounds either at low periods like 4 weeks which for size gains most don't even kick in till wk 5

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    im a fan of this idea.
    Me too, Ive ran 1 cycle like this an loved it, you will not put on as much size as a longer cycle, but I dont have to worry about sides and long drawn out pct and time off, if your diet is on point and you keep working out after your cycle, youll be good and keep most of your gains! Its not for eveyone and it kinda does get expensive depending on the compounds your using, not to mention eod pinning all the time! But I like them better than 12-14 wk cycles. For a first timer I would say run a 12wk test cycle to see how you react first. Jmo
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

I like the idea too!

I can see both sides of the argument. It doesn't seem that good to be hopping on and off, but then again the severity of the shutdown would,t be as bad as the long cycles.

I have kinda been thinking of doing this for the next year. I thought about running all the way to fall, but cruising on my TRT dose, and blasting for 6 weeks at a time seems more and more apealing. He's right on the dbol. I have done a short ester dbol 5 week cycle and put on 28 pounds before. Kept 18 of it too.

you must run short cycle at high dosages IMO
    test prop 200mg/eod
    npp 200mg/eod
    this cycle can give good result in just 4-6 weeks
    6 week is always better
    I was going to try this
    but in India short ester are 5-6 times costly than long
    Currently of cycle

I want to try Some

IF i had Stongman Comp in Feb
    When should i start ?
    What about cycle : Test,Tren,Anadrol ?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHydrolyzed View Post
    I want to try Some

IF i had Stongman Comp in Feb
    When should i start ?
    What about cycle : Test,Tren,Anadrol ?

Start your own thread on this one brother, your not gonna want to do a 4 week cycle for a strongman comp.