Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dumb question?

Question dumb question?

Before I ask my question I'll give a little back round info on myself. I've done 3 cycles (I'm not sure you can really call them on actual cycle) to date. All 3 were during my collegiate football career. This is what they looked like

1st- Oral winny 50 mg ED 6 wks
    2nd - same as 1st
    3rd- Masteron 100 mg EOD 8 wks

Nothing special, but i achieved what i wanted to achieve. I gained some weight, my strength increased tremendously, i was faster, and much more explosive.

I say all that to say this, I know very little about this stuff. I need help.

Now for my question: can i stack sus 250 with tren enanthate? Maybe a dumb question. But i dont know that right anwser. If it is possible, what is the dosage? I saw pretty good gains with the very little i have taken in the past, so naturally i am inclined to be conservative and take the min dosage per week.

thanks

26 yrs
    6'
    225lbs
    12%bf

you sure can. But i would suggest since you have never done a proper cycle, test the waters with a test only cycle including ai's and pct. im sure you will have great results with just test.

thanks dude. sounds like the right thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    you sure can. But i would suggest since you have never done a proper cycle, test the waters with a test only cycle including ai's and pct. im sure you will have great results with just test.
    Yep, also get AI ready, and have PCT, If you dont know what this is then do more reading and research man. A 12wk first cycle will be good for a newbie.
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

Use Sustanon like this:
    12 weeks: 250 mg twice a week = 500mg weekly

Don't count the other 3 for actual cycles - no offense. Steroids are much more complicated than "Hmm. I like what this one does. I'll try it"

Like for example you should never run Oral only cycles.

It's ok though. I'm glad you asked and I'm pretty sure you will see great results with Sus250 if used properly.
    For AI use Proviron at 50mg/ed for the cycle period.
    After the cycle run Nolvadex at 20 mg/ed for the first 2 weeks and then 10mg/ed for the next 2 weeks. Stack it with 2 grams of Tribulus/ed for 45 days and 800IU Vitamin E/ed orally for 30 days and you will be good to go.

What Dleato said x2
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Yep! Do a test only cycle first. Then you can experiment with other compounds.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Do not use sust for a real first cycle. It is best to use a single ester. Cyp or enth are the best

Wk 1-12 enth or cyp 500mg wk
    Wk 3-14 adex .25mg e3d
    Wk 14-16 nolvadex 20mg Ed
    Wk 17-18 nolva 10mg ed

That'll do ya good

Why not sust on a first cycle ?

Default need advice

Well I'm a newbie all over again. I've experimented with andro in the past and clen and with a strict diet lost a ton of weight. I really want the same thing again. I want to lose weight and get that nice hard shredded look. Now mind you, I haven't picked up a weight in 3 yrs, mainly due to work and children. But now I've found time to put time n effort into myself again. I'm looking for advice to get my body back. I wanted to know if I can add some winny to the same combo. Or if there's anything new on the market for me. I just don't want to feel or look more bulky than I am right now. Any and all advice appreciated.