Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Howdy folks, I'm new, as this section implies. I'm a 21 year-old male, college student, from Wisconsin, USA. My primary reason for joining this website is to increase my knowledge about weight training (and maybe cardio), diets, and supplements (non-anabolic). I am approximately 5'9" and I weigh ~175 lbs.

My favorite animal is the platypus, and I was lucky to get it as my user name ! If you have any questions for me, ask away in this thread or send me a personal message. I've read a fair number of posts on the forums before joining, and it seems that quite a few members have vast experience with training, diet, and supplements.

I've been seriously (not religiously, though) weight training for about 3.5 years now. The only supplement I currently use is Met-RX (whey protein, chocolate). Other than that, I get my energy and muscle from regular, solid foods.

On a personal note, I do not use steroids, and I have no plan to use them; I am simply here to increase my knowledge. However, I do not mind if other people use them, and I have immense respect for the people that have the dedication to train at amateur or professional levels. The amount of mental drive and physical endurance is incredible - props to you.

Welcome to isteroids!

Welcome to IS. This is not a steroids only site. We have lots of good info on exercise, traning, nutrition, etc.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Welcome to IS. This is not a steroids only site. We have lots of good info on exercise, traning, nutrition, etc.
    I love the information on here