Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cutting by gaining ?

Default Cutting by gaining ?

Hello out there,

I'm looking to cut 5 kilo bodyfat while gaining 5 kilo musle is that mathematic for sense ?
    I'm at 100kg now, hoping maybe to drop to 95 or close.
    I' have been following an diet from a trainer with about 3700 kcal AD, wich seems to do well on my bodyfat, but I feel I'm getting skinny the wrong way.
    I do cardio/bike for 6-7 hours a week, and only do weights for about 2-3 hours.

I have decided to do a Test E and winstrol cycle for 12 weeks + PCT
    250mg Test E, twice a week and 100mg winstrol ED for 5 weeks, the 2 weeks off winny, and then 5 more like the first 5.

Am I on the right freeway ?

I'd run winny for the last 8 weeks of cycle. Don't forget to run arimadex during cycle either. It'll help keep water weight off. I'm cutting on enth right now. Just need a cal deficient diet and good cardio every day

Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    Hello out there,

I'm looking to cut 5 kilo bodyfat while gaining 5 kilo musle is that mathematic for sense ?
    I'm at 100kg now, hoping maybe to drop to 95 or close.
    I' have been following an diet from a trainer with about 3700 kcal AD, wich seems to do well on my bodyfat, but I feel I'm getting skinny the wrong way.
    I do cardio/bike for 6-7 hours a week, and only do weights for about 2-3 hours.

I have decided to do a Test E and winstrol cycle for 12 weeks + PCT
    250mg Test E, twice a week and 100mg winstrol ED for 5 weeks, the 2 weeks off winny, and then 5 more like the first 5.

Am I on the right freeway ?

What's your diet like? thats the big question. You can drop fat while gaining mass, but the diet will have to be on key, no matter what your cycle is.

I would revisit this idea. The goal should be to transfer mass. IN other words you want to maintain your weight while dropping body fat and increasing muscle mass. Your weight will not change dramatically but your body composition will.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!