Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Antibiotics and test!

Default Antibiotics and test!

I,ve got cellulitos in my leg after my injection on tuesday.
    The dr has given me flucloxacillin 500mg tablets. I have to take 4 a day for the next 7 days. Can i continue with my test prop/test enth?

Yes, you can run gear and antibiotics at the same time.

But, did your injection cause the infection? If so, pay more attention to using alcohol to clean the injection site, use freshly sealed new needles and your vials are stored in platistic bags.

Be clean and anal when you pin.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Thanks bulletproof. I do use sterile packed pins, wipes ect. I had the infection from a wound years ago and it keeps returning. I,m just prone to it now according to my dr. Prop never causes a problem but i injected enth and boom, it,s back. Not sure why??

Steroids take your body into overdrive, if you had a small subsiding infection adding steroids probably help shuffle that infection you vunerable areas. Being on Test should help you get over the infection.

Keep eating, lots of fluids and the antibiotics will have you retaining more water over and above what your Test is forcing you to carry.

The 7 day run of antibiotics is pretty strong, maybe look at taking a few days off just to recover and let your body focus on getting the infection cleared.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Ok mate. Thanks for the info.