Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New at 48

Default New at 48

I'm 48, almost 49 have been working out with my son for several months and decided to go on my first cycle. I'm taking 1.5 cc Tes. Cyp. Once a week for 14 weeks. Nolva as needed. I don't have the specifics of the post cycle... I'm 5' 10" 185.

Welcome to IS.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Welcome to IS....

the nolva you'll use for PCT after you come off of the test-c......you should be running an AI like Arimidex while on cycle....post away in the forum if want any advice bro

Thank you. I'm taking Arimidex 1mg 2x per week. PCT will be Nolva and HCG... I am suppose to increase the Test. up to 2cc per week at week 4.

No problem...yes it sounds good....just a couple of comments....the Adex is a bit on the high side....0.25mg EOD (every other day) is normally enough. What dose is the test-c is it 250mg/ml ? if so I'd up to two cc/mls from now. It's an old protocol to step it up or down.

Quote Originally Posted by premier View Post
    No problem...yes it sounds good....just a couple of comments....the Adex is a bit on the high side....0.25mg EOD (every other day) is normally enough. What dose is the test-c is it 250mg/ml ? if so I'd up to two cc/mls from now. It's an old protocol to step it up or down.
    agree with all of this mtsnole
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Yes, it is 250mg/ml. Ok I will go ahead and step it up to 2cc. The pills are 1mg each, I guess it is okay to split them. Thanks for the help!

Yes split the pills....I use a pill cutter that I bought off **** it does the job well....if not you can use a sharp knife but it can be a bit tricky and some of them don't break cleanly....

do not worry about age. just carry on gym. and welcome to this community.

Thanks, I'm working out 4 days a week and really enjoying it. I have seen gains in strength and also weight. I hope to put on about 15 lbs.