Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: From ausralia

Default From ausralia

Hi all name is haydos and are from melbourne australia, I've been training seriously for around 2 and half years, 5 days a week, 5 to 6 meals a day and all the other must that come along with bodybuilding. I've come on this website to gain and get knowledge on a cycle, as I have just started my first one at the age of 28.

Hi Haydos,
    Welcome to the forum and glad to know about you. I am also new here and have been working out since last 8 months and lost 35 lbs. Hope to see you active in this forum.
    personal trainer san antonio
    Last edited by Colliar; 01-07-2012 at 04:08 AM.
    Colliar

gday lad, theres a couiple of ozzies here. youll fit right in, everything youve learnt in the gym and from mates has a good chance of being wrong. but this is the place to learn. trust me i was clueless years ago when i thought i new it all!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Welcome to IS.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Welcome to IS it's good to have you here....Post up your cycle in the forum so we can have a look.

Welcome to IS.