Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First cycle , test prop , tren a , winny

Default First cycle , test prop , tren a , winny

I have been training full time for 2 and a half years with the only break coming due to hernia operation which kept me out for roughly 4 months.
    I train 5 days a week, 5 to 6 meals a day consisting mainly of chicken , kangaroo, turkey for meats
    Brocholii, ground beans, spinach for vegtables
    oats, sweet potatoe , wholemeal seeded bread(only if i'm not dieting)
    In that 2 years i have gained a reasonable amount of muscle mass , with my initial weight being 76 kilos now weigh 84 with the same body fat. My natrual gains have come to a stand still and as a result have started a cycle consiting of
    100 mg of test prop every second day for 10 weeks
    75 mg every second day of tren a from week
    25 mg of winny everyday from week 7 to 10

At the moment my diet is as follows: meal 1, 1 cup of oats, 4 whole eggs and 2 whites, and half a cup of blueberies
    meal 2, either chicken or kangaroo 200-250 g serve,sweet potatoe 150-200 g serve, brocholii or beans
    meal 3, either kangaroo or perch(fish), brocholii, half a cup of pecan nuts or avacado, 100 g of sweet potatoe.
    meal 4, turkey or chicken breast, beans refried mexican beans, and brocholii and capsicum
    meal 5, kangaroo, ground beans ,
    meal 6, chicken , brocholii
    PRE WORKOUT SHAKE: whey protein, creatine , dextrose, glutamine
    POST WORKOUT SHAKE:whey protein , creatine ,dextrose, glutamine
    BEFORE BED SHAKE : casein protein
    Would this be adequate calories for the first 8 weeks of cycle.

Hell of a first cycle brother. You're taking drugs that most people take on their 4th cycle or more. So much for starting slow... you jumped into the most powerful thing we've got.
    6'3"
    274lbs
    17% BF
    32yrs old

"You'r training your MIND more than your body dude. Get that self discipline Iron hard and the body simply must follow. The mind gives out BEFORE the body ever does." -Danno

Swamp thing, slight error in that the tren starts in week 4 and ends in week 7. I was going to take noveldex between week 4 and 7. PCT will be with chlomid and noveldex for 3 weeks after cycle. Would use ampidex dring but cant get hold of any.

Quote Originally Posted by haydos View Post
    Swamp thing, slight error in that the tren starts in week 4 and ends in week 7. I was going to take noveldex between week 4 and 7. PCT will be with chlomid and noveldex for 3 weeks after cycle. Would use ampidex dring but cant get hold of any.
    4 weeks of tren is a terrible idea. even 25mg of winny is bad bro. and you need arimidex, youll also need dostinex or cabergoline.. its available on the blue banner above!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Jonny boy why is it a bad idea with the tren? and the ampidex i just cant find a source to get it. Dont really trust bying stuff online. Thxs for the advice.

if your to run tren along side prop. i would run test p at 150 eod week 1-12 and tren ace 100mg eod wk 1-10.. running it for 4 weeks or so is just going to muck your system up.. you wont make any gains off that. if your going to do it. i say do it properly. id also run arimidex to combat estro siides and run cabergolone to combat prolactin sides from the nandrolone (tren) yeah i know what you mean. no body has that crap in australia.. its terrible!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Hey jonnyboy thxs for the explenation mate, it's very frustrating cause i can get the chlomid and noveldex but to get the ampidex no chance, so what are my options ya reckon?
    My source is very good and he has had many years experience using steriods and he thinkis that i'll be fine aslong as i've got the noveldex and chlomid. Also another person sid what i'm running is only small , also another experienced steriod user.

Lay off of the tren for a firts cucle. With test prop alone you can gain 15 lbs easily. Tren is for advanced users. Also it has very nasty side effects. Do the prop only first time so you see how your body responds to steroids.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Can they get aromasin or letrozol. They both can e used as an AI. Bufbiker has laid out a good cycle for you. But I still recommend getting a blocker.

Thxs for the advice guys, seriously going to consider not doing the tren the way thinmgs are looking, going to try and get an aromasin today but if not possible will drop tren and just run the prop and winny. Dont care about acne and most of the other side affects, but gyno no chance i want that.
    Suffer from body dismorphia i think. Everyone around me thjinks i'm looking massive as it is. They think i'm nuts.I THINK I'M TINY, LOL