Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Gains waiting to happen on test p

Default Gains waiting to happen on test p

So taking 100mg of test p every second day, have injected in my delts and glute. Injecting in to mydelts i felt a little bit of a cork but nothing to bad, in my glute however felt nothing.
    Diet is good with high carbs, protien and moderate fat. Good clean food, drinking about 5 to 6 litres of water a day.
    Getting slightly inpatient sex drive has gone up and i feel slightly strong in the gym but cant really see physical changes yet. Can anyone give me a idea when i should see physical changes. Thxs guys

10-14 days you'll be full ball.. So you should feel good then.! But 100eod is fairly minimal to. Personally I'd run 150 eod minimum
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

It isn't magic so it still takes time to see results. Like jonnyboy said you should feel the effects in a few weeks. From just noticing libido increase you know it is legit and doing what it is supposed to do.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

also u see your self everyday your not really going to notice the changes that easy

Here's what I did with test P bro. First of all 200mg is the right choice eod. And then workout for 10 days with a sweatshirt on. That way you don't see yourself for a while then on the eleventh workout u take it off and ull see the prop doing its job. Very LEAN gains. Total different world from when I did test e man. I'm not bloated n smooth. I'm cut n hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years