Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using Letro during cycle

so i dont need to be running the aromasin all the way through my pct?
    seeing as i am 25 and a family is most likely in my future you think clomid is necessary? if so could you shine some light on the dosing?
    you have been most helpful. i will try to take it for as long as i can with the sus. will shoot for 16 weeks, what is the MAX i could do it for? and do i need longer pct if my cycle taker longer?

No you will kill it for 14 days, then there will not be much left in absence of your synthetic Test. 14 days after your last pin your estrogen will still be high so we kill it with Aromasin for 14 days, then 14 days later your body has almost no test and little estrogen which is the goal, balance.

Then nolva will bring your natty test up and your estrogen will come up as well.

balance brother!

PCT is always the same. Nolva 14 days after last pin for 5 weeks, aromasin during those 14 days.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Run chlomid the same as nolva, 20mg ED for 3 weeks, 10mg ED for 2 weeks.

At 25 I would do chlomid.

16 weeks will be a nice run with Sust.

Eat, sleep, train and grow brother.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

From what we said, it should look like this? Sorry i just like being very specific and making sure everything runs smoothly.

Week 1-16 Sustanon 500mg/week (2x250 Mon/Thu)
    Week 1-16 Arimidex 0.50mg/EOD

PCT

Week 17&18 Aromasin 20mg/EOD
    Week 19-21 Nolvadex 20mg/ED Clomid 20mg/ED
    Week 22&23 Nolvadex 10mg/ED Clomid 10mg/ED

Aromasin is 12.5mgs EOD, not 20mgs.

Also, as far as ADEX goes, do not focus on making it part of your cycle, use it, but play it by FEEL. If you notice that your forearms hurt and your knees and elbows hurt, you are dry and that is from the ADEX. SO, yeah with gyno on deck .50mg EOD to start, take it day by day, after week 4 or 5 the Sustanon long esters will be kicking in and that is when your ADEX dose will be put to the test.

I got your PM, you are welcome brother. I hope all goes well.

Be safe-
    Bulletproof

Nothing is impossible-