Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gains so far test p and tren a

Default Gains so far test p and tren a

IT's been 10 days since i started cycle of test prop and tren a prop at 100mg eod and tren a 37.5 eod. The thing that has stood out so far is the strenght increase and seemingly the bodys recovery period is alot shorter. The physical gains are there but not to dramatice yet , maybe it's cause i see myself everyday. My girl told me that she saw changes yesterday around my shoulders and chest which is what i've noticed in other people as the first physical changes have put on 2 kilos in that 10 day period, but not really surprising considering that i'm eating around 4500 calories a day.
    No sign of any adverse affects in terms of gyno or acne, maybe the only thing that i have noticed would be a i'm getting a little bit more angry then normal.

10 days that is

Tren at 37.5? Any reason you are dosing so low?
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Here's been my experience. I ran prop 200mg and tren 150mg. About 3rd week in my veins were scorging out and my delts seemed to take form. Poking out extremly. I never got angry unless my woman kind of provoked it wich was like 3 times. But I had terrible sleep issues and sweating extremly bad. I took some aspirin 500mg e3d and it helped a lot with the sweating and head aches from tren. But it was awesome with the strength gains. Cable crossing ( with a crippled ac joint tendon) 120lbs and everything. Leg pressin 650lbs 8 reps. And I'm a little guy! After a while my skin turned to drywall. The pionning just started to hurt cuz it was damn near impossible to penetrate! Either way it was a good retaining mass cut cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

I've run tren A at 200mg eod and never had any abnormal anger issues. It's in your head.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I would say you are right where you should be in this cycle. 10 days isn't enough time to notice any significant changes no matter what you are running, except maybe anadrol or dbol which would be water gain. IMO there is nothing wrong with running your tren at the lower dose. You will be much less likely to suffer any sides. Your gains may be a little less but you will still gain. Tren is very strong and I have run it in many different ways and doses. I have done 75mg to 100mg ED, EOD and 3 times per week (M/W/F) and the gains always seem to be about the same. There is such a thing as diminished return. Basically just because you add more of a compound it does not mean you get more benefit from it. Tren is so strong that your body is only going to make use of so much of it anyway. I'm not saying that 37.5mg is the best dose but it certainly is okay. When it comes to running test with tren IME there is no real reason to run it really high either because the tren will over power it anyway. I would suggest running the test out a few weeks longer than the tren though. I'd say you could safely run the tren 10 weeks and the test prop 12 or more.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thxs for the feedback. The reason i've ran the tren at a low dose is due to thw strenght of it and not wanting it to overpower the prop, aswell as it's my first cycle and dont wanna overdue it as i've been told that more isnt always better.As it is i've ignored some advice on here and done the tren when some have suggested i dont. Running the tren for 8 weeks and the prop for 10

I'm not sure if I gave you advice not to run the tren in your first cycle but I would have. Not really a good idea but at least you are being somewhat sensable. Running the low dose isn't a bad idea but even at that it should have been used way down the road. There were much safer cmpounds you might could have run if you could get them. I have to say the first time I ran tren was simply because it was all I could get and yes it was a tren only cycle.

All in all you should be fine here BUT you asked for advice and ignored it. We do our very best to make this as safe of a venture as we can especially for the new user. That is why this board is here and why I like it more than all the other boards I belong to. Run the cycle like you have planned and update us on how it works out. You may consider getting some dostinex even though you are on a low dose of tren you could still see some prolactin sides as the cycle goes on and post cycle. It is best to be prepared.

A couple questions. Are you running an AI and what do you plan for pct? Lets make this cycle work out the best it can and help you keep what you gain.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

SO far this is what i have for pct and during cycle
    Are taking .25 ml to.5 ml of liquiDex eod
    Chlomid will be 50/20/20/10
    Noveldex got it but havnt decided on regime yet
    Will also take Zinc and tribulis as well as milk thistle for liver.
    Having blood work done evry week to moniter liver function aswell as test to watch prolactin levels.

I wouldn't bother with the tribulis my self. Zinc is good for liver function as is milk thistle.
    Your adex dose is fine at .25mg EOD. I wouldn't go any higher unless you see signs of gyno. You might even spread that out to E3D. Your clomid would be way to low for a stand alone serm but being you are going to run nolva with it the dose is fine. I would run the nolva 20/20/10/10/10. Start your pct 3 days after your last dose of test prop. Keep the adex going a week or two into pct then drop it. You probably won't have any prolactin issues as long as estrogen os kept in line. If the tren dose was higher it would be more likely to have a problem. The dostinex is still a good idea even if you don't use it. I like to run it the last few weeks of tren and a couple weeks after just to clear out the excess prolactin. Good job on blood work. Most neglect that.