Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Serious side effects & heart problems

Damn 2-4 times a day? I need to up my test levels!

any update?

Exclamation I'm alive

Yea, I'll open up a little to you guys I'm foreign student here in china... I'm far from rich but I'm always mistook for rich from a far , to have made it even possible to buy the gear which may I say was way over price, I had to move into a four bedroom apartment with 10 chinamen, I kid you not you can imagine how many people per room, and I was the jacked guy shouting why am I the only one cleaning the toilet

... My dealer didn't give me enough post therapy for my first cycle so then when I came back state side I was starting to grow tits not to obvious but I knew better then I would cry in the car alone whislt I was driving, my hormones where way off balance..

Then I came back to Asia and started my second cycle of test prop and windstroll then after three month of that I went on a another three months of test p masteron tren hgh my hgh was only half a kit then I did my post this time my post was a real mess once again the dealer, then I hit you guys up and yall fixed me up my balls grew back and my massive lumps on my this went away.. But even today when I touch them it has a tiny little one so small.. But it's there. It been over a solid year since I ended my post.

I have yet to go to the doctors because I am broke, there I said it lol. I know nothing is funny about it anyways. I get a student income every month then i will go and do all thw above and yes i already wrote them all down and called the hospital to see how much it will cost. I am taking two doses of baby aspirin everyday just in case I went on the bayers website, I should be fine even of it's not a heart issue. I eat good, I cook my own food, lots of veggies.

Now if this is long estered water how do I drain it out.?. And will xray, bloodtest, ultrasound, and echogram for my heart let me know if I have intestinal blockage.?

Thanks I'm sorry for the delay..and for the time difference, sometimes a pull a all nighter I catch y'all.

Sounds like you need some free medical advice from someone that knows a bit dude (at least in the mean time). Are your symptoms still the same or have they subsided any?

Get on 1mg of Arimidex per day, 2 pills of dandelion root 3 times a day, 2 pills of cranberry extract 3 times a day and go get something for Indigestion and acid reflux (in the US it is called Prilosec).

Dandelion root will drop the water, as will Arimidex

Cranberry extract will clean you kidneys

Prilosec or any acid reflux/anti acid medication will help with the upper bloating

Last, take a dose of a laxative, but you cant take it unless you know you will be home for at least 24 hours straight.

I have had all of the symptoms you listed above, all at once, about 1 month ago.

Make sure you are drinking as much water as you can and stay away from salt.

I have been to China too many times, I would not go to a clinic there if my face was on fire and they were the only place with water.

Just go to the pharmacy and tell them your symptoms, the pharmacists there know more than the Dr's do, becuase so many people do not have money for the Dr. but have a little money for medicine. You supplier should have Arimidex.

Running a 14 day regimen of antibiotics would not be a bad idea and cant hurt, just in case you have a bacterial infection rolling around your stomach, lungs or intestines.

Not to lecture you, but you can afford steroids and have no money for emergencies? This is why we preach, life first and drugs last. You are still in college, you should be giving that 100% of your attention, now your steroids use is jeopardizing, your education, future and life. This is why we say 25, at 25 you should have a path chosen and know where you are intending to go.

Take care of yourself brother, we were all worried.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Smile Thanks and noted

Thanks bulletproof and thanks all other members .... I feel better just logging onto the forums here, I will start searching for the above mentioned. Thanks again, I will keep you al posted once I get the above and apply them.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Get on 1mg of Arimidex per day, 2 pills of dandelion root 3 times a day, 2 pills of cranberry extract 3 times a day and go get something for Indigestion and acid reflux (in the US it is called Prilosec).

Dandelion root will drop the water, as will Arimidex

Cranberry extract will clean you kidneys

Prilosec or any acid reflux/anti acid medication will help with the upper bloating

Last, take a dose of a laxative, but you cant take it unless you know you will be home for at least 24 hours straight.

I have had all of the symptoms you listed above, all at once, about 1 month ago.

Make sure you are drinking as much water as you can and stay away from salt.

I have been to China too many times, I would not go to a clinic there if my face was on fire and they were the only place with water.

Just go to the pharmacy and tell them your symptoms, the pharmacists there know more than the Dr's do, becuase so many people do not have money for the Dr. but have a little money for medicine. You supplier should have Arimidex.

Running a 14 day regimen of antibiotics would not be a bad idea and cant hurt, just in case you have a bacterial infection rolling around your stomach, lungs or intestines.

Not to lecture you, but you can afford steroids and have no money for emergencies? This is why we preach, life first and drugs last. You are still in college, you should be giving that 100% of your attention, now your steroids use is jeopardizing, your education, future and life. This is why we say 25, at 25 you should have a path chosen and know where you are intending to go.

Take care of yourself brother, we were all worried.

That was good of you! the guy really needed some advice there

Thank you everyone for everything, I near fully recovered just need to get some arimedix. I took the cranberry extracts for a month and it worked like a charm, truly all my chest pain and heart pain stopped as did the gastric issues. I still time to time get a ache here and there other than that I am feeling great, thank guys y'all held mine hand throughout this diaster. Xie xie from china