Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training on Test

What everyone here is missing is that muscles grow when you rest, not when you train. If you are not getting enough rest you will not see the muscle growth you could have with proper training, diet and REST!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    What everyone here is missing is that muscles grow when you rest, not when you train. If you are not getting enough rest you will not see the muscle growth you could have with proper training, diet and REST!
    But is it true while on gear, there is less amount of time that is required to rest before training again? And also, give me an example of a good length bicep workout then.. like what barbell curls and maybe and isolated workout after?

Yes it's true. Many professional bodybuilders train twice per day and rest only one day per week. I'm not sure how effective this is though. Steroids are not particularly anti-catabolic and in my opinion best way to train is 3 days in a row followed by a one day break. For bulking periods that is.
    It might seem as if I'm contradicting myself but you will soon find that steroids are not very efficient so rest is of utter importance for optimal gains.
    Last edited by BlackJack; 01-21-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyP View Post
    But is it true while on gear, there is less amount of time that is required to rest before training again? And also, give me an example of a good length bicep workout then.. like what barbell curls and maybe and isolated workout after?
    Every one is different as to how long thier muscle take to recover or hoe well they respond to the stimulus provided by training. So there is no pat answer.
    For a contrast I can tell you to go look at BulletProof's cycle log and then check mine out.
    Two different worlds and two very different styles of training.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
    Well if that were true by eating four boxes of gummy bears (each being 1500kCals) and 400 gr protein you would be able to train like a monster ?
    Well first off they have to be calories of nutritonal value not empty calories and second off i wouldnt have any frickin clue as to how many calories a box of gummy bears have because i dont eat that kinda crap but it sounds like you must of had alot of them seeing how you know

Last edited by Cane; 01-22-2012 at 01:30 AM.

Arnold says sleepfaster