Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first cycle advice

Default first cycle advice

hello

im looking to run a sustanon 250 and a winny oral cycle. i have 2 10 ml jugs of the sus and the winny is 50 mg. for my pct i have nolvadex. just wondering best way to run with this.

age-24
    body fat-10%
    weight-165

Thank You

I mate...what height are you and how long have you been working out ?

Its obvious you did not do much home work...

Sust is primarly a long ester 16 days ish. So the build up will be 6 weeks to peak.

You will want to run 250mg twice a week, thats 2 1ml shots for 12 weeks. 12x2 is 24 + 2ml waste. You need 3 bottles not two.
    Winny will get run at the end your last 4 weeks.
    You also have no AI for when your on cycle.
    Here is how it SHOULD LOOK.

1-12 sustanon250 @ 500mg week split into 2 shots of 250.
    8-12 winny 50mg ed
    14-19 nolvadex 20mg ed for 3 weeks 10mg ed for 2 weeks
    1-17 arimidex .5mg E3D

Did I miss anything guys?

is winny and EQ a good combo. im personally want speed and stamina so im thinking about these two i just need another opinion.

1-12 sustanon250 @ 500mg week split into 2 shots of 250.
    9-14 winny 50mg ed
    15-19 nolvadex 20mg ed for 3 weeks 10mg ed for 2 weeks
    1-17 arimidex .5mg E3D

My changes to Darks layout for you.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Buff what was the reason you ran the winny out past the test? Im just curious.

Sust is a long ester so its still present for at least 2 weeks past its last pin, with Winny being a DHT it will actually help with the synthetic Test reduction and escalated estrogen presence. If he were running a Prop, BUF would not have ran the winny past the Test, just did it because of the long esters.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Sust is a long ester so its still present for at least 2 weeks past its last pin, with Winny being a DHT it will actually help with the synthetic Test reduction and escalated estrogen presence. If he were running a Prop, BUF would not have ran the winny past the Test, just did it because of the long esters.
    Can you explain how a DHT would help reduce synthetic test.
    I know what a DHT is, and I was under the impression that its a byproduct of the conversion process. Let me explain...

Synthetic test converts to E2 and DHT (specificaly free test I think)

If you inhibit the conversion process these 2 things are reduced, hence the need for AI.

If you take in Winny at 50mg ed, It cant be converted "QUOTED: While some call it a DHT derivative, this does not have any biochemical reality to it as it is not potentiated in the skin or prostate, and additionally, unlike DHT, it cannot be converted to 5alpha-androstanediol.
    SO how does winny help reduce synthetic test? How dooooooooooooooes it help with escalated estrogen presence?

The only way I could see this happening is if it is a partial DHT, where its working with the recepors and blocking.

Thoughts and further opinions?

Dark, what I meant was, when you stop pinning Sust, the weeks after your Test levels are still high but dropping. So with the high synthetic test present in your body still, its is okay to run an oral for a couple weeks afterwards. We all know Sust, C and E can stick around for up to 60 days. Now, 60 days after your last pin your Test will be low, but for the 2 weeks after your last pin your Test will still be high, therefore running an oral that is a DHT past your last shot of a long ester is fine, since the long ester works past your last pin.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

The only reason I pointed out the DHT fact is that when running an oral past a long estered Test, the DHT properties will help any AI in dropping the water that you retained from the long estered Test. I did NOT say the DHT would stop aromatization, but we all know that the effects of the DHT will help reduce the escalated estrogen by reducing the water retention/bloating. Just like AI's, Winny dries you out.
    Bulletproof

Nothing is impossible-