Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: elevated blood pressure

Default elevated blood pressure

whats up guys obviously this isn't web md or anything but i've been getting hbp, as of today it was at 140/74. This my 2nd cycle and on week 3. I would say that by week 3 i started feeling warm in the face and ears. Regardless i've been training but just cut back on preworkouts and caffeine. I diet correctly and eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hrs; I don't use drugs or drink alcohol. I'm 22, 5 8 and 188 lbs
    For you experienced users out there what do you recommend.
    Week 1 1cc of cyp 250mg 1cc of eq 250mg
    Week 2 1cc of cyp 250mg 1cc of eq 250mg
    week 3 1cc of cyp 250mg 1cc of eq 250mg

by the way on my previous cycle my blood pressure didn't spike

Whats you average heart rate? You need to take it 2 to 3 times a day. You need to be in the same physical state. Make sure you are relaxed, sitting up right and breathing correctly. I can go grab a guy in rush hour and his heart rate will be 170-180... So 1 reading does not mean much.

140/74 is elevated, but not alarming. Not blowing you off, but I have been in the 140's over 80+ and my Dr. just said I was high strung.

188 and 5' 8", you are a little fat, yes?

Both esters you are running will have you retain water and increase BP, EQ increases RBC and that will increase BP for sure and blood thickness as well.

However, I think you need to check it at waking, noon and bedtime and look at the averages.

Add in 20 -30 of cardio a couple times a week, make sure you are taking 3 - 6 grams of fish oil and no flush niacin.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Thanks for the response, I do cardio 3x a week 20 min, i'm going to start taking the fish oils tomorrow, and as for the other readings ima try to get another reading tonight since i got the other one at the fire station. I'm a bit heavy for my frame but i still got visible abs, im bulking up however i still measure out the carbs that i have and run low carb on non training days like today.

EQ raises your blood pressure. that helps with stamina doesnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by skateboardking View Post
    EQ raises your blood pressure. that helps with stamina doesnt it?
    No the increase in BBC's increases capacity for oxygenation to the muscles which helps your stamina.
    You are too young though to begin using at this point.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by pointbreak187 View Post
    by the way on my previous cycle my blood pressure didn't spike
    More than likely it is the Eq. It is known for raising BP. But you are so early in the cycle I'm a bit baffled.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

well i skateboard and i go hard. i do tricks down stairs and get beat up pretty bad i also use to smoke so i feel drained and unfocused sometimes. i was thinking that i should take winny and EQ. what is your opinion?

watch your sodium intake and drink lots of water.. you can also try a herb called hawthorn berry extract to help control your bp.

Quote Originally Posted by skateboardking View Post
    well i skateboard and i go hard. i do tricks down stairs and get beat up pretty bad i also use to smoke so i feel drained and unfocused sometimes. i was thinking that i should take winny and EQ. what is your opinion?
    Lol... Do you have any idea what steroids are used for ? I'd rather say, take some Vitamin C and a cup of coffee every now and then. Don't mess up with things you don't understand.