Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EQ and Winny

Default EQ and Winny

i skateboard and i get banged up bad. im trying to get sponsored and i need more stamina and speed. is winny and eq a good stack. i need another opinion can some one help me. i also do tricks down stairs so thats strain on my ankly and knees .
    any advice?

best wait till you get some advice from the mods on here before starting a stack dude. they usually post a reply quite quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by skateboardking View Post
    i skateboard and i get banged up bad. im trying to get sponsored and i need more stamina and speed. is winny and eq a good stack. i need another opinion can some one help me. i also do tricks down stairs so thats strain on my ankly and knees .
    any advice?
    Dude, you are on the wrong site.......... You need help in more ways then one and the last thing you need is steroids. Being a "Skateboarder" I highly doubt you will get any help and I know you will get bashed. Save yourself and bail.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

lol i do but u should atleast try to land instaed of bailing all the time. thats not gonna get you sponsored

i have just wanted more stamina because i get tired quickly

Try HIIT or crossfit type of excersizes. Any roid will add muscle. If u don't workout pointless

Steroids are not the answer, I doubt Tony Hawk used steroids or BAM or Rob D for that matter.

Need stamina and endurance, eat clean, dont drink beer, dont use drugs, dont smoke and start ruuning every day.

Again, wrong site. Plus, Winny and EQ do not go together, you need Test.

What are you 14 to 16, but going to say 18 because you know you cant be on this site unless you are 18.......

Wrong site kiddo.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

im not just a skateboarder i work out as well im have a nice athletic body idk you dont think this will help with my ankles and knees; speed and strenggth

HIT is high intensity training, it will bring up your stamina for sure.

You might want to take up jogging as well, work on interval training for sure. 1 min full out run, 2 min walk, 1 min full out run 2 min walk.
    We need to adjust your diet too, post it up so we can take a look.

I dont think steroids are the answer bro, they are for gaining weight and getting huge. There are some stuff that would help you lean out, but its more holding on to your lean mass while you diet down.

Diet is the key to everything we do, steroids just aid in the recovery.

If you give a bus driver steroids he wont become the hulk. EVER

na my birthday is jan 16 1994 my birthday was on monday. im not a kid. but yo thanks for telling me .

oh yea chris cole takes roids