Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what are you guys bench pressing?

Max bench one rep don't know and don't care if i don't gain from it. 10 reps at 310 is where i'm at for gains.
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 165

thanks for that advice blackjack - i'm going to try and puff out the chest while benching

Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    5 5 and 115? get ur boy eating flordia! tho that is a nice bench for his size. and i dont think u can judge a persons bench by his size. i see a lot of average joes benching 225 and its impressive as they look like %#$, but ill always remember this one guy around 21-22. scronnie as hell. musta been 150 at 5'9 or 5'10 walk up throw down 5 plates and a 25 for 3 reps. i nearly crapped my pants. then i had all the regulars come up to me and ask me if i could do that. kid had double my god dam bench and im 230 511 and on serious amount of gear.
    He got screwed on the gene pool from his mother. Funny thing is he is jacked for his size. He used to work out with me for a couple years then took a break for over a year. He's back now for the past 4-5 months and is finally getting serious. I got him eating now and finally working legs as of last week. I suspect in a few months he will be 125-130 which is pretty good for his height. His bench goes up a little every few weeks.

It is ironic seeing some big guys that can't bench all that much and little guys just killing it. I guess its all in what your goals are.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post

Lol, I know we are supposed to be sincere and everything here, but at least wait until you start adding plates to your bar before you start sharing. No offense.
    Not cool blackjack. Not cool.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I'm 5'7", 55 years old, 254lbs, 8% BF right now, and my bench right now is 535.
    wow Buf - we're the same height. i'm 36, 10.8 stone bout 14-16% bf. you give me hope!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I think judging one by how much they can bench is useless unless they are power lifting. I'm in my 40's, 5'8", currently 190ish, 10% body fat. I don't really know what I can bench these days. When I bench to workout I usually go around 245 but I have lifted over 345 in years past. I've never really cared about how much I could lift, its more of a health and vanity thing. Now my boy is in his early 20's, 5'5" and about 115 pounds and less than 5% body fat and benched 205 the other night. He's all natural, no drugs, not even creatine. Now he gets a lot of looks in the gym due to his size and what he benches being its almost twice his body weight. IMO that's impressive.
    That is impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by zi1 View Post
    r we talking about one max rep?im 86kg 120kg 8reps;]
    I'm doing 6 @ 86kg - not there at the mo. currently getting back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    quote didnt work so matty b

"The title of this thread should be changed to Let's dick Measure "

3 and a half inches bro! because dont u know steroids shrink ur dick into nothing and give u cancer?!? if so ur not watching enough CNN or other media influenced programming
    I guess you didn't understand the analogy behind what i said -_-
    Steroids don't shrink your dick, if anything it makes it look bigger when errect