Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Understanding the Psychological Effects of Steriod use!

Interesting points of view guys - think suicide has crossed most peoples minds if they are to be honest! and feeling down is a trait we humans all have. Suppose anti-depressants may be a solution if there is a propensity to get depressed or symptoms of depression start to show. i'm interested in the comment about the psych sides exhibiting when off cycle - makes rational sense! low test and estro rebound alongside the fact you have stopped growing as much. ive read the psychological effects of growing big are addictive and can lead to depression not seeing the gains.

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    The fluctuation of hormones has a tendency to create mood swings. As with all aspects of this game, especially what most call "roid rage", it's all a matter of self control. Education can help with this tremendously, as does a foundation of support from peers, which is why a forum like this could help with some of the psychological side effects that come with steroids.
    i agree completely - i'm still gonna do my first cycle when i get the goods and get my ass into top gear (diet etc) but i'm going into educated. The more info we can gather about the psych sides the better - cheers guys for chipping in!