Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: GynOOOOOOOoooooo

Default GynOOOOOOOoooooo

I don't know where to start...
    Always had puffy nipples since about 12 and around 13-14 noticed the pubescent gyno... truthfully it freaked me out but I ignored it and it went away within a year(the lump). Never excessively overweight ...maybe at max 20 lbs in my early 20's when I wasn't working out or as active as high school.

Working out 2 years;
    Im now getting to the point where my upper abs are almost completely visible without flexing and my chest has great development....kinda....everything except the fatty shit on the bottom of my pec and around nipple. It's been a nightmare trying to find someone with a similar case of gyno, most pictures on the net are of highly developed cases. I would like to believe mine is somehow correctable and that it has to do with hormone levels and the fat will disappear like magic but tonight I discovered something that scared the shit out of me...

Although I cant feel any lumps/bumps (I have felt them before during puberty as stated above) I have never actually checked to see if there would be discharge; I squeezed them hard and bam - watery discharge....clear and oily...weird. note ive been playing with them way too much and read this can break the barrier that clogs the nipple.

Now Im scouring the net looking at the differences between gyno - estrogen/prolactin/progesterone ....and it appears people on tren would experience prolactin gyno.

I will now tell you my dirty little secret;

10 week cycle (currently week 7)
    Winny50mg/ED
    TestProp75mg/EoD
    (started taking nolva 2 days ago at 40mg/day spread into 3 doses) <--dont do nolva with prolactin gyno? derrrp...Im waiting on arimidex to show up...should've had it and been on the shit ffs. Also have some clen coming and had hopes of it shuttling some of this ***** fat out of my nips.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anon666; 01-30-2012 at 05:36 AM.

Ive had gyno, surgery the whole nine yards so I know what I'm talking about.......
    It doesnt sound (or look) like gyno. It sounds like a prolactin related issue but if your not on Tren or Decca...........I would get some Letro and run a short course, but before I did that I would go get bloodwork done to check your estro and Prolactin levels......
    If there is no lump under/behind/around the nipple, but there is a general swelling around the area, then I would call it as "pseudo gyno". The thing that throws me though is the discharge, though from my understanding in prolactin related issues, its a milky discharge, not clear......
    You should be on Arimidex thruout your cycle. Get some Letro as well. I hope you have your PCT plan sorted........
    Get your AI's from AG Guys, the blue banner uptop, the forum sponsors, gtg and fast shipping. I would also be tempted to get some dostinex/caber as well, just in case it is somehow prolactin related.
    Any other sides, like ED, low sex drive, holding excessive water etc etc?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

gyno? looks like ur gonna have to kill yourself.

if u dont got any lumps under the nipple its not gyno, and just cause u have top abs NEARLY visable doesnt mean ur not carrying fat in ur pecs. the last place i loose fat is my pecs. u can do a couple things here. go to the doctor and check or cut down the body fat and see for yourself. also working out for only two years and u jumped on cycle? way too soon. and u said u were overweight in your early 20s? how old are you now? nolva should never be run on cycle. only for a pct. and as for your amiridex problem, this is why u should have all ur stuff before hand FOR THIS REASON.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Any other sides, like ED, low sex drive, holding excessive water etc etc?
    ALL the above. Went home with a girl last week and I thought it was the liquor...my shit was dead and the next day BIG water retention....STUPID decision to drink at all.

Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    gyno? looks like ur gonna have to kill yourself.

if u dont got any lumps under the nipple its not gyno, and just cause u have top abs NEARLY visable doesnt mean ur not carrying fat in ur pecs. the last place i loose fat is my pecs. u can do a couple things here. go to the doctor and check or cut down the body fat and see for yourself. also working out for only two years and u jumped on cycle? way too soon. and u said u were overweight in your early 20s? how old are you now? nolva should never be run on cycle. only for a pct. and as for your amiridex problem, this is why u should have all ur stuff before hand FOR THIS REASON.
    I was weighing about 210 at 6'1 at 19-21yrs old. I was in decent shape but was doing more eating than exercise lets say. Im 26 now at about 195.

Excessively high estrogen will cause lactation. As per my pm get some aromasin or arimidex right away.
    And stop squeezing your nipples. This will only make it worse.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Recently picked up some;

VitC 1000mg/bioflavinoid - going to drop 4000mg daily
    VitB6 250mg - 500mg/day
    VitB50 Complex -1/day which is about 150mg of each active B component. *Vitamin B can be toxic at high doses...this is pretty high - cut it back*

Ive heard the VitC can help with your liver's ability to shed excess estrogen. (from a diet/conditioning thread)
    Ive heard B6 can help combat prolactin... I cant be sure of the sources credibility but I figure they're vitamins anyway.

Looking at waiting another week or so for the arimidex to show up...omg I hate living in Canada sometimes.
    Last edited by anon666; 02-04-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Haven't forgot about this thread. Just waiting a bit to update with some results.
    Last edited by anon666; 01-31-2012 at 12:10 AM.