Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first course please help !

Default first course please help !

hey im 5 foot 8 and 11 half stone and been training for a few months now friends family are into the steroid culture and i want to get into it gradually im looking for bulk and to have a bit of definition ,, just dont know whats best for me to start off with as ive never touched steroids in my life, please feel free too give me as much advice as possible . thanks

11 half stone = ? kg
    Age, BF%, Diet = ?

i dont know how much i weigh in kg but i am 78 pounds and im 20 years old male and my diet at the moment vary s i have been taking cooking instructions out of the book that has just come out its out off a mens health magazine called muscle chow by gregg avedon , gives you alot off different options such as methods for bulk and rip and size but its steroid wise i need too get advice on can you help please blackjack ?

my diet on a normal day at the moment stands about :
    meal one 3 eggs , bowl oatmeal , 2 bannas
    meal two protien shake , pasta tuna sweetcorn ,
    meal three chicken breast pottato skins , cheese (cottage )
    meal 4 protein shake , spicy egg and oats scramble , diced fruit ! during this day i will train from an 40 mins to 70 mins depending on what i am training on .

Are you sure thet you have only 78 pounds because that meen less then 40 kg?. Because if you tell the truth i don t know if you should look for steroids or for a doctor

I think 11.5 stone is about 73kg...

too tell you the truth i only know what i am in stone when blackjack asked me how much i weighed in kg i just searched it up on google and it came up in pounds didnt say in kg soo cant really say , like i say im a young lad am nah really into the steroid culture yet but i am wanting to get into it in a few years time hopefully ill know what im talking about everybody starts a begginer emil ?

Yes we all were beginners. And is good for you to inform and read a lot here before you begin with steroids.
    But to get real help we need to know your stats: Height (in cm or feet) heavy ( kg or pounds) age ( years ) years of training, , diat, health condition . Only that way the teachers can help you. Just do some resarch and solve the problem! Success!!!

yes i agree thanks , right i am 5 foot 8 inches tall i have researched from scales that i am 73.5kg and i am 20 years old and i am in good health i dont drink or smoke one bit i jog every morning and hit the gym on a night around 6 or 7 i train 5 times a week and rest other two days my diet is based alot round what is said in previous messages , i have been training heavy weights for around 6-9 months now but previous from that i was a boxer and i boxed for 4 years . so i have always been in the gym just started weight lifting more frequent and heavy in the past 6-9 months . any help mate ?

A bodyfat % would be great too so we know what body shape where dealing with. Ectonorph, meso.
    By the questions you ask it seems to me you don't care to much about your health and are relying on others to throw together a 'cycle' for you. I think you should spend some time looking up pros and cons yourself for a little while. And when I say a little while I mean 3-4 years.
    Diet
    Training
    Rest
    An then drugs.

Jb
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!