Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: tehted - first ever log :)

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
    Of coarse u may already know, but 4 those who don't changing pin tips after u push through the rubber stopper makes all the difference to some that believe the muscle gets torn slightly with a so called "Dull pin" from the rubber stopper.. (Confucius say..lol)
    That's what doc has told me... and the scar tissue after 20+ weeks is literally a pain in the ass.
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbreakfastman View Post
    That's what doc has told me... and the scar tissue after 20+ weeks is literally a pain in the ass.
    My right ass cheek is there already I think im done with it for the duration of the cycle. Hurts way too bad for too long at the moment. Thinking about trying the calves but i think thats going to hurt like a *****.

I'm getting anxious to start my winny in a few weeks too

I have about 6-7 weeks left on cycle but time flys and i just want some verification on my PCT. I've changed it a bit because since the original plan, I've increased dosages and cycle length.

PCT:
    HCG 10 days 500iu start day after last test p pin
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED two days after last test p pin -- run for how long?
    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25
    Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
    Adex 1mg EOD two weeks into PCT

Thx. Sry haven't been on much huge project going on at work been busy.
    Last edited by tehted; 04-28-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Again, been a bit since my last update.

Still trucking along the cycle as planned. Diet remains untarnished as well as my lifting schedule even during this crazy time of work, been very nuts, I have another major project planning going on. I'm project manager and administrator of our firm's service desk and am currently planning our implementation of System Center Service Manager 2012.. Anyways...

Just going to start playing around here.. I don't think my body does really respond to Adex very much.. I still notice decent amount of water retention, on Prop... My socks leave bad indentions and I have some face bloat. Low sodium diet, 1-2 gallons of water intake a day.

I took a dose of Aromasin at 10mg just now. I'd like to see how my body reacts to this.

BP, or anyone else who has experience using Aromasin during your cycle please chime in... Could I do 10mg/ED for a week or so see if the bloat goes away? Or, suggest any other dosaging plz?? Thx

Wnny countdown has begun... 4 days... Correct?
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbreakfastman View Post
    Wnny countdown has begun... 4 days... Correct?

Yesssssssirr! Im excited. I think I'm going 80mg and go from there Hoping to get that extra little "kick", dry up a bit, tone up and hit summer head on

read through your log, couple of comments:
    -I think you can gain mass by changing up your workout routine. I'm a staunch believer of less is sometimes more. you need heavy weight for less reps 4-5 sets. go with a 4x5 type training regime. rest 3 minutes between sets. or try this workout and don't do anymore, you'll see big gains: Muscle Media's Benchpress Routine because you are doing very minimal and you can push yourself to the extreme and by limiting yourself to fewer exercises and supplemental exercises you're prescribing rest/recovery and can grow and come back and push etc. if that doesn't work, just tie the know with your fiancee and you'll gain 30 lbs in a year.
    -you need to heal that shoulder up. deep tissue massage, ice and chiropractic care aren't going to cut it. I had a similiar incident when I took a year off to become as out of shape as possible, then came back to the gym and went too fast back to my muscle memory (also with the help of hgh). your biceps and pecs are too tight causing your shoulders to round forward a bit. an ART therapist (Active Release Techniques: A.R.T.) will sort you out, but I noticed you're in CO, if you're close to denver get an AIRROSTI treatment (Airrosti Rehab Centers). they'll have you fixed up 100% in 3 or less sessions.
    - I didn't see anyone comment on your labs except for your cholesterol levels. you should take fish oil, if you're not already to help raise your good cholesterol and this will subsequently lower your bad cholesterol some. regarding you testosterone and estrogen, there are ranges for these. however, from my experience doctors don't seem to know a whole lot and the ranges are based on normal males age 16-80. obviously you will be higher at a younger age and decline with age. I'll give you the ranges and my personal non-AAS scores at age 32 for you to compare and make your own assessment.
    You: Testosterone total - >7500 H
    Me: 411
    Range: 241-827 (I would say you're high)
    You: Estrogen, total - 482 H
    Me: 53
    Range: <= 63 (I would say you're high here too)
    I believe that's why both of those had an "H" next to it signifying "high". Did you doctor comment on your results? If not, that doesn't surprise me, they don't seem to know a whole lot.
    You're missing your prolactin level, which might be a good one for you to have range: 3.0-30.0.
    -Last, but for God's sake not least: when BP or others tell you substances or dosages are dangerous you should listen first and experiment later. Better to be safe than in the hospital bro.
    -oh one more thing, i enjoy your post about that stubborn last bit of fat. I couldn't find any fat in your pics you look pretty cut to me. I'll trade you some of my mass for some of your ripped-ness (if that's a word).
    Last edited by rugbydude; 05-03-2012 at 11:31 PM.

@ rugbydude... thanks for your input. I also am a staunch believer in less is sometimes more. I love, and have found out the same on the workout regime you have taken the time to explain... The rehab centers that you speak of are both top notch facilities. As far as the ranges go (blood work)... I am willing to guarantee you that they (the med staff) know exactly what they are looking at! As far as the body fat goes... some of us want to show the tattoos' we earn... There is always at the end of a good cycle, a little bit of fat around the belly button that can be very stubborn… the “sticky fat”. I always heard HGH had some fat burning properties at the injection site. So… guess what… I tried it… and I know have internal “void” on the ride side of the belly button, in the “fat”… lol You know… when you bend over to tie your shoes (or sitting on the shitter)… and there that little mother fukcer is… that last bit of fat lookin’ at you like a bad case of Tibetan gonorrhea … its just going to take some time, and effort to get rid of it…
    @ sweaty tehted… Ill need pics in about a week or so…

Ps… Camels have 3 eyelids, and crocodiles cannot stick their tongs out! Facts! I did not know these, and now we all do… … … you’re welcome…
    beer

Quote Originally Posted by tehted View Post
    Again, been a bit since my last update.

Still trucking along the cycle as planned. Diet remains untarnished as well as my lifting schedule even during this crazy time of work, been very nuts, I have another major project planning going on. I'm project manager and administrator of our firm's service desk and am currently planning our implementation of System Center Service Manager 2012.. Anyways...

Just going to start playing around here.. I don't think my body does really respond to Adex very much.. I still notice decent amount of water retention, on Prop... My socks leave bad indentions and I have some face bloat. Low sodium diet, 1-2 gallons of water intake a day.

I took a dose of Aromasin at 10mg just now. I'd like to see how my body reacts to this.

BP, or anyone else who has experience using Aromasin during your cycle please chime in... Could I do 10mg/ED for a week or so see if the bloat goes away? Or, suggest any other dosaging plz?? Thx
    10mg hm i dont think it will do much for you.how is yout mr johnson?im on 30mg of aromasin for 2days i thought i will fuuuarking crack myself last night,that is some fuuuarking intense sides...but i had yo go this high,my stomach was beggin for help...but my face looks bit better lol.and teh i have same prob with adex...it just doesnt work well go for 12.5ed till you get joint pain than continue on adex 0,5e2d.

@rugby

Thank you very much for your input. I will take a look at the muscle media routine. Tie the knot with the wifey and gain 30lbs .. haha, yup.. the fatty weight gain plan.. Hey look at me, I'm married now so I can let myself go.. haha

I do live in Denver so I'll look up the therapy you mentioned, it would be GREAT to get this fixed!

I have been taking fish oil to help, I have also cut out all yolks and switched to egg whites only. I need to get my blood levels checked again. The (H) did stand for "high". Fortunately, my doctor used to be a hardcore weight lifter and has friends that use steroids, so he has some knowledge around this. However, he is admits he and any doctor he knows are no where near being an expert by any means.

That shit is funny about the last bit of fat. You know how it goes, always your worst critic and always wanting to look better. Want want want want... It's our nature :P.

@beer Lmao, I'll get you your pics . Still debating on whether I post my log here, because it was so advised against But If I can help others, than why not I suppose.

Thank you for the facts of the day.. ROFL. I too did not know this. You get facts of the day text to your phone or something? HAha, or to your email or on a website.. If so, shoot me the DEETS!

@Zi1, I've never had problems with Johnson.. evaarrr . You are doing 30mg of Aromasin ED for 2 days now? It helped with face? I can't stand bloat face.. Makes me go insane that I can be this cut everywhere on my body and with clothes on, people looking at my face I appear to be chubby. blaaaaaaaaaaaaarg.