Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: dbol

Default dbol

Hey guys,

I have some dbol leftover from a previous cycle. Is it safe to take this by itself? If so, should I being taken an AI and how much?

jay

no, not worth it. I've been tempted to do the same with Winstrol, but it won't really affect you much unless you do a lot of it for a month or more. At that point your natural testosterone production will be toast, but you won't be replenishing it with any testosterone injections. Recipe for disaster ..

Jay, you have been a member here for about nine months and you ask a question like that.... It's up to you if you want to waste the dbol or not but you really should just hang on to it for when you are ready to run a real cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks for the replies guys. Florida, the reason I asked is I have seen conflicting opinions on this. Some say you can run it by itself. In any case, can I add this to the front of my next cycle. I plan on running the following:

Week 1 - 16 Test E 500mgs
    Week 1 - 12 Decca 400 - 600mgs
    Week 1 - 5 Test Prop 100mgs EOD
    Week 15 - 20 Test Prop 100mgs EOD

Drop the prop and use your d-bol here as a front load if you'd like.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!