Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: the right way to do this...

Default the right way to do this...

There was a thread on here a while back about talking to LE or not talking to LE. The guy in this vid knows the deal, like a pro...

LiveLeak.com - DUI Checkpoint Refusal
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

Holy shit! HTF did he get out of that?
    Down here, you refuse a test, you lose your licence for 12 months, have to go to court the whole nine yards. Not only that but they generally take a mouth swab and check for drugs in your system as well........
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I thinks it's more complicated than that since he technically didn't refuse to be tested, he was never asked, they just kept on asking 'Did you have anything to drink tonight?' and at some point he just asked 'Do i have to answer that?'... this guy must have some legal knowledge in order to know what he can get away with for sure

I can assure you that only works with spineless cops... People like that aren't helping anyone, if you haven't been drinking what do you have to hide. I hate drunk drivers and I hate people who think they are smart but aren't even more. I'm sure the video of him getting his ass kicked is come sooner or later either by cops or someone else.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

LOL, I hear you FL. The truth about this is that unless LE has probably cause to administer any type of sobriety test, they can't "make" you do it. A checkpoint doesn't give them probable cause. Unless they smelled alcohol or perceived you to be under the influence, they can't make you self incriminate, it's one of the foundations of the constitution. Of course, any a-hole cop can say that you were slurring your words, smelled it, etc... it's way to subjective to defend. Checkpoints like this rely on the fact that almost everyone feels obligated or required to answer, whcih you don't. But once you do, you're on the hook. Personally, I'd do pretty much what this guy did even though I don't drink & drive (anymore).

I'm with you on the actual drunk drivers though, I hate that. I lost a good friend in HS to a drunk, who was another dude from my HS. Fucked up story there. I can't say that I've never done it, but not in the last 20 or so years. I now know how stupid it is and how much responsibilty I have to my own family and how severe the consequences are, both legally and ethically if anything were to ever happen. If I feel the need to drink it's at home, I won't really drink outside of my house at all. For this and other reasons.
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

I saw this a few days ago.def good to know your states and fed laws

Yeah 2R, I'm pretty familiar with the law. I just feel if you aren't doing anything wrong why bust the balls of the guy doing what your tax dollars are paying him to do. I have my own opinion of law enforcement, good and bad, but they don't write the laws, society does. They enforce what the moral majority tells them to. Some use better judgement in that position than others but all in all they do a job most people are afraid to do...
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I had to "chime" in on this one... I have been a law enforcement officer, at both US Federal, and State level... Everyone in that video was a pro, but the first officer... he didn't know shit... and I hear what FL is saying about "there just doing there job"... try working with fucking "boy scout" pricks for years... they are mostly (<90%) assholes... and they are there to justify "your" actions... and if they are unacceptable by societies standards... they have a moral obligation to fix the situation. Most like to be cowboys... and because of their arrogant bullshit... I know longer want to be an officer... fuck em' all... every civilian "cop" I have ever came across has rubbed me the wrong way...
    Last edited by beerbreakfastman; 03-06-2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: not angry enough
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Yes it's more complex than that since he officially didn't do not be examined, he was never requested, they just kept on asking 'Did you have anything to consume tonight?' and at some factor he just requested 'Do i have to response that?'... this guy must have some lawful understanding to be able to know what he can get away with for sure.....

Fitness Trainer Orlando
    Last edited by Lucas22; 04-14-2012 at 07:13 AM.