Basically, long story short, for the past 14 weeks Ive had this problem with my equipoise (I think its the EQ that is doing this). Whenever I get really hot or maybe a slight bit anxious, My body will become itchy all over. Its so aggrivating and impossible to not itch. Extremely embarassing and inconvenient when it happens in public. If I dont itch and try to ignore it, it becomes so aggrivating that I want to scream at the top of my lungs.

Anyways, This has happened to me in past cycles when ive ran Equipoise and Ive had the same issue. When I have run Test by itself I do not itch, only with EQ in the equation does this happen. I eat the same foods everyday and have spent alot of time trying to figure out if there is any variables causing this.

As of 2 days ago my blood pressure was 140/90. I have stopped the EQ since last friday and im still getting the Itch break outs. Im thinking that I am allergic to the oil that the EQ was made with, but I have no way of knowing exactly what Oil that was. Like I said, Im fine with the Cyp im on right now.

I have tried Non-Drowsy Claritan, and benedryl with no luck. I really need this to go away asap because I have a competition in 2 weeks and cant have this messing with my focus on the platform. It has effected my training because I have to wait to stop itching before I can continure with another set. Extremely aggrivatting.

Anyways, I need some advice from you guys as to what I can do. I suppose its just a waiting game for the EQ to get out of my system. One of my training partners suggested going and donating blood. Not sure If I want to try that this close to a competiton.

Thanks for any advice guys