Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insulin, is it ok ?

being a type 1 diabetic myself i would strongly afvise you not to do it tbh.

if you do please ensure: YOU have a packet of glucose tablets on hand at all time and someone with you if you starting feeling wierd take 3/4 and be careful.
    Use nova rapid or another fast acting insulin, if your blood suger drops very slowly you may not even realise it and slip inot a dream world, then coma and then die.
    just looking out for you and be careful my old bean

Hazcat Guest

Most guys just get fat using insulin because they don't know what they're doing. 10 grams of carbs for 1 iu of slin is actually quite a bit of carbs and overkill if you're eating protein as well. Timing it with the protein is the key to growth. Knowing how fast protein is broken down and enters your blood stream is also important. Taking in carbs and protein thinking they hit the blood stream at the same time isn't going to work. I don't know of anyone on here that should be using insulin so posting up the procedure will just invite experimentation and trouble.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 01-17-2013 at 01:48 AM.

I have to agree with Haz on this. If you don't know whether you are using slow acting or fast acting slin is bad enough. But to be unsure of how much to use at one dosing is just dangerous. What you have is actually a combo.
    Yes you can use it without hgh. But PLEASE get some education on slin before using. A good friend of mine almost died in my back yard while training wirth me no more than three weeks ago from low blood sugar. If I had not been there or if he had been training alone in his home gym or even at the Gold's in Gainesville where I met him but no one knew what he was doing he could have easily died.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hazcat Guest

There's a good example because you never use it prior to training unless you're taking in carbs during the training. I'm not one to sit around and sip on a sugary beverage while training. It makes me sick to my stomach. I tried this with creatine once and I'll never do it again. Sometimes we just make things a little too complicated. Eat right, train, and sleep.

Here is my concern, your 178 lbs what could you possibly need slin or hgh for. You still have plenty of natural growing left to do. Slin is for pro or almost pros who know what they are doing to take their physique to the next level and compete with the best. It's far to dangerous for recreational lifters who just want bigger arms to play around with. You don't want to screw around and kill yourself just to gain a few pounds quickly that could be obtained through hard work anyway. Not worth it bro.

What happened to keeping things simple and safe? Lol

What happened to simple and safe... Lol

What happened to safe and simple... Lol

Unless your a diabetic you should really stay away. As a type 1 diabetic this shit can kill you and it's almost killed me. Especially with humalog. One shot can drop your blood sugar within minutes. I use 7 to 12 units for when my blood sugar is 22 mmol and within ten minutes my sugar was 2.7. So unless you actually know how to use it, stay away. Not worth you life.