Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trenbolone E cycle help????

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Test is the base of any cycle, however tren can be run higher than test if you have cycled before and know how to deeal with it and what some of the bad signs are.

Tren can be run alone but its NOT a good idea unless you have run 5+ cycles and know exactly what your doing.

With that said....

Tren E is a long ester just like test E.
    You can run them together in the same pin!

1-14 test E 500mg week split into 2 shots
    1-10 tren E 400mg week split into 2 shots
    So your pinning 250mg test and 200mg of tren each shot.

1-20 arimidex .5mg e2d, or e2d
    16-20 nolvadex 20mg ed for 3 weeks 10mg ed for 2 weeks

you will need an AI on hand to combat any issues you have from the tren, just incase. I dont get any issues from tren.
    Thanks this is what I was looking for personnel experience on what y'all thought I will run just what u wrote I was wanting to do just that but wasn't sure how much y'all have helped alot for my first tren cycle. One question my last cycle I was running 1000 mg a week one cc of test 250 and one cc of deca 250 e3d will this cycle dose be high enough? I no tren is strong so just wondering. Thanks alot

i think test must be higher than deca;] good luck with your tren cycle;]

I do not think that test must necessarily be higher than deca, tren or any other compound. Wht we use the test for is to make sure that we are not shut totally down. That said, test only cycles are pretty awesome in and of themselves.
    But this is more advanced advice, not something a novice should try.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I do not think that test must necessarily be higher than deca, tren or any other compound. Wht we use the test for is to make sure that we are not shut totally down. That said, test only cycles are pretty awesome in and of themselves.
    But this is more advanced advice, not something a novice should try.
    Buf - - you mean to say a novice should not try a cycle where a non-test compound is higher than the Test amount right? What if it's real close, like within 100mg per week or so ? I'm considering a Test/Tren cycle where the Tren is going to be ~100mg more than the Test, per week. Not to hijack the thread here ..

To the original poster, from what i can tell you can get away with less Tren than you would need for something like deca or EQ. But then again, i'm not monster-sized like some of the dudes on here ! Let us know what cycle you decide, and don't forget to include at least 0.5mg of dostinex twice per wk.