Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test E already working?

Default Test E already working?

Hey guys, i have posted all this in my log aswel but since i don't think anyone is reading that i'm posting here again

I am currently 2 weeks into my Test E cycle (4 pins) 500mg per week, i am also taking Proviron at 50mg/ED currently and will be bumping to 100mg around week 5. My question is, i have been experiencing a few things and i was wondering if they are related to the test or if its all in my head.

First of all I have noticed that my skin is becoming more oily, especially a few hours after i shower. I started using cleansing wipes with vitamins in order to tone it down and feel 'cleaner'. I have also got a couple of zits on my back and chest but nothing major, might not even be related to the drugs since i sometimes do get them anyway.
    The most important thing that i have noticed is my appetite, i cannot get enough! I am eating 7 times a day but I am constantly hungry and when i say constantly i mean it! Yesterday for example i had 300g of lean steak and 250g brown rice for lunch and 20 minutes later i was starving. I am eating around 3500kcal per day 350g+ protein with very little fats, i have gained around 5lbs since i have started but i am worried that i may be over eating since there is no way the test has kicked in already? Any advice would be appreciated, am i doing something wrong? I haven't yet noticed any increased strength, maybe just a bit more endurance and more pumps but that's probably the prov.

Elochai, I dont remember your stats so i can say if your over eating.

Im under by a copule hundred myself at 5 foot 9 and 240 pounds, eating 2950 - 3100 ish. body fat about 20% right now

Hungry is not nessessarily a sign of anything, its just your body doing its thing, the more I eat, the hungrier i get, its wierd!
    Try moving some calories from carb to protien and see how you do.

As for test E, it starts rather quickly but not two weeks. It might be the proviron causing your symptoms, I have never used it so cant say.

I thought i had included my stats in the opening post i guess i forgot, i am 201lbs at the moment, started at ~196. A bit high bf% because i was recovering from surgery for almost 2 months so around 15%bf

You may be experienceing the oily skin already from the E btu the hunger is more likely from training hard.
    Week 6 or so for the test E to really kick in.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

By the way I am reading your Log every day. Not necessarily commenting on it ed but still paying attention.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I think my calories are about right, since i am feeling hungry do you believe i would benefit more if i increase food intake? Or would i just be gaining more fat if i go higher now?

if you are going to eat more id look at eating lean meats. or protein at the most. increasing carbs (that arnt burnt) will turn to fat overnight... so some degree anyways.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!