Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: I'm back, after 2 years I am finally back! :)

My eyeballs are about to blow up... so help me out... 7 weeks in on What? ... plus... what are your plans with dosages?
    ps... lookin' good man; great progress!
    pss... watch out for those NSAIDs on your back problems... they can hurt your liver and kidneys very harshly... very quickly...
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Freaky View Post
    I know what you mean, I was supposed to end my cycle today but decided to go 20 weeks more on Test e and EQ
    good on you pal, as long as you are careful and doing it by the letter you will be fine my main reasons for AAS at this stage was just repair and recovery so I have't been eating like a mad man, although I am still getting in 6 small meals a day and making sure the protein is in there, plus all my supps as well ( and there are a lot of supps lol)
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbreakfastman View Post
    My eyeballs are about to blow up... so help me out... 7 weeks in on What? ... plus... what are your plans with dosages?
    ps... lookin' good man; great progress!
    pss... watch out for those NSAIDs on your back problems... they can hurt your liver and kidneys very harshly... very quickly...
    LOL cheers dude, well i started the cycle with just test enan 7 weeks ago, and am now adding in deca (started last sunday) I also have tren e for later on, but will be taking a break after the deca and just running the test for a month before starting on the tren for another 10 weeks. I honestly don't feel all that big yet tbh, everyone keeps commenting on it but i cant see it really, don't get me wrong I have noticed my shape changing, but I still feel the same size as before I started, I think that is because at this stage I am literally using the AAS and muscle memory to re shape me turning what I was back into muscle, and then I can look to add more size after that. I am aware I am not doing it the way it is meant to be done, but considering the slices in some of my muscles, which do not touch anymore i.e my right tricep and femur muscle was sliced open both by the bone and then the surgeon who put it back together with the titanium and as a result the muscle is still separated either side if you get what I mean?

I know what I mean anyway lol. i'm just using them in 2 stages, but safely

Just finished week 8, getting stronger and stronger by the week now. No more niggles yet thankfully.

Just tested my bf with a calipers, apparently i'm sat at 13.7% not too sure if that is accurate, I will get the rest of my current stats up soon.

Ok so done my bf last nite and done my weight this morning before breakfast

Current stats
    Height 5ft 9
    Weight 200lbs
    Bf 13.7%

Think im heading in the right direction per my diet etc. Happy with my progress over 8 weeks.

Have you "gone beast" yet? Hard, constant pumps? All day, everyday?
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Really yet dude, some days yeah, but other days no, ill feel quite pumped during the training week and then goes prob second rest day.

Nice work B. What's your goal bodyfat??

Thanks pal, i want to get it down to around 9-10% i think, but i want to be around 15 stone again with it lol. Its gonna take time.