Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5th cycle...pick it apart

Default 5th cycle...pick it apart

Starting my fifth cycle. Looking for advice.

20 weeks total

WEEKS 1-10

*Deca 250mg-once per week

*Test Enanthate 250mg-once per week

*D-bol 10mg x 4 times a day (first 4 weeks only)

WEEKS 11-20

*Winstrol 50mg-3 times a week

*Test Prop 100mg-3 times a week

No post cycle therapy planned. Advice?

Thanks.

Looks like you need more test and deca... maybe 500mg of test split twice a week (250 monday, 250 thursday) and the same with the deca. Also, your taking winny too long. Only take orals for 6 weeks tops.

Thought I could bump up my test and deca, thanks. Im actually injecting Winny with my Prop. I was concerned about 10 weeks on Winny because I understand it can cause joint issues (dry, brittle) Thanks Bushman.

Dont forget bad on liver too

Yea tehted, trying to protect the liver. Thats why Im going intramuscular with the Winny as oppossed to oral. I put on 40lbs with all my cycles. Taking Bushmans advice and jacking up my test and deca. I see 50lbs coming...grrrr!!

this is ur 5th cycle and these on the doseages u run? making me think uve never ran a proper cycle.

test once a week at 250 wont do anything, u need at least 500, probably more now that uve done 5 cycles.
    deca at 250 is also very week. ull notice joint relief and very minor gains. i would run at least 400 if not 600 at this stage of the game
    dbol 40 mg is fine, i would probably just take them twice a day at 20 and 20 but it doesnt really matter much.
    winstrol should be taken everyday, dont worry about shooting it, just drink it. dose is fine. length might be a bit long. depending if u used alot of orals in your past. if so should be fine. i would just watch your joints and make sure u get ur daily amount of water intake.
    test prop id go with 150 eod, e3d will leave u with unstable blood levels=more sides.

also, 10 weeks of deca isn't worth it. If you're set on running deca, do it for at least 12 weeks. 14 weeks would be even better.
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

40 lbs per cycle for 4 cycles already, starting weight around 150 lbs minimum....so you must weigh in at a minimum of 310 lbs? Wow, you must be a big guy, want to post some pics for us........or do you mean you actually put on 10 lbs with each cycle?
    9 weeks of winny isnt smart. Your doseages are all light on, especially last 9 weeks at 300mgs pw of Prop.......
    What are you running as an AI? What about something for prolactin? Whats your PCT plan?
    What are your stats?
    Last edited by dannothemanno; 03-05-2012 at 11:49 PM.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Hazcat Guest

By the fifth cycle I'd think you'd be giving advice and not asking. It's time you stepped up and do some research on what you're putting in your body. These hormones are no joke and taking someone else's advice without understanding the reason behind what they telling you is not a good idea. Please spend some time updating your knowledge prior to pinning. What other products are you planning on taking to avoid excess estrogen and prolatin? I say all of this to motivate and help you achieve your goals successfully and safely. I wish you all the best.

My stats are 36yrs old, 6 foot 205lbs single digit bf%. I started my first cycle at 185lbs and ended up at 235lbs by my last cycle. I didnt say i kept all that weigh on after my last pin. I hovered around 210lbs for awhile now floating between 200-205lbs natural. My cycles were spread out over 4 years or so and I had great success with them at the dosage I was taking with zero sides other than maybe water retention. I always got plenty of sleep, trained hard and eating was my priority from morning til night (even midnight meals on occassions). I really want to aviod acne, rage, gyno ect...concerned these higher dosages will give me side as I never had them in the past.

Hazcat good to see you again. I remember you from years past. I realized after I posted that indeed I may have more experience than I gave myself credit for after noticing that some members are advicing after 1 or 2 cycles. Ive done research but like I said Ive had major gains from these lower dosages. Im 100% mesomorph as I hold little body fat and put on muscle very easily but Im willing to go higher on this cycle. With these higher amounts Id like your advice on AI because I never felt, saw effects of negative feed back loop or excess estrogen. I do have some Nova put aside for PCT.

PS...how do I post pics?