Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Turnibol/T'bol... or Anavar for next cycle...

Default Turnibol/T'bol... or Anavar for next cycle...

For the record... I do not do Cutting... or Bulking cycles... I quit being cool a few years back, and just said the hell with it. I used to run two a year (bulk/cut). No more... blast n cruise (I dont recommend it)... I just lift hard, and look for lean mass... anyway... Which one should I choose for the next run? Anything? Thoughts? Tbol/Anavar? hhmmm...
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

I love them both. T-bol causes me kidney pain if I run it too high. Var not so much. So for me var. I will admit to keeping var, T-bol and winny around all the time though. They all are pretty good in my experience.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I was just going to leave this with a "like"...and maybe say "thanks Buf"... but I had to "chime in" with my answere... ... ... "I will make sure that I have all of them ready from now on... I promise!"
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

I love the t-bol but it doesn't love me. I still run it when I hit a plateau.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

What is your best guess on a medium/Hard... but not too "Heavy" of a dose? 200lbs... solid... already very veiny'...