Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Has anyone ever had any allergies to grapeseed oil?

Default Has anyone ever had any allergies to grapeseed oil?

I am trying to narrow down some health issues I am having at the moment. Ive been using some test cyp dosed at 250mg from an UGL, and its cut with grapeseed oil. for the past few months I have been using it, I have been painfully itchy all over my entire body when I get hot or begin to exercise. Im at the point where im about to quit using it for a few weeks and see if that is the problem. Again the itching and hives can be from anything but I have spent a very long time now trying to narrow things down. If anyone has experienced/heard of anything like this please let me know. Thanks

i used to get stupid itchy and get hives when i used to shoot tren, i got it for the first 2 cycles of tren. i took benadryl daily and the itching and hives went away, i started to get itchy this cycle when i first started shooting my deca. problem went away tho. i think its your body just not used to the oil. try benadryl. it works wonders.

I currently take Zyrtec and Zantac twice a day and it does nothing. Zantac is an antihistamene like benedryl. Have tried benadryl in the past and it didnt do a thing.

I got blood work done this morning and tomorrow I go back to the doctors for an appointment and hopefully see what's up. I also had another buddy confrim he has seen this happen to people before. So hopefully not taking it and getting a different batch should do the trick

im Zantac is for relief of stomach acid. Is your spelling right, is it a different product?

Try Benadryl or Aerius.

Sometimes they use EO to cut GSO and make it thinner, I would try another brand that uses GSO and see how you do.

Go to Costco and buy 4L of GSO for like 3 bucks, rub it all over your arm and wait see what happens. If no reaction, take a brillow bad and scratch your arm with the GSO on it and wait a few mins. If you react you will know.
    I know it sounds fucked up but this is how I test alergic reactions.

Just make sure you have some medication around so you can take it right away when\IF you end up with a reaction.

IMO your alergic to something, BA, BB, GSO, EO.

dark please enlighten me as to what the hell all those acronyms are. Im quessing gso is grape seed oil but whats the rest?