Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tren info

I think we can all only speak from personal experiences, and I think a lot of it is in the mind tbh, you here they make you nasty so you get nasty, even more nasty than usual in certain circumstances, I think it's a mind game, and so far I have always won the game. I've heard that the right amount of water and the right supplements will reduce any sides anyway, but you hear all sorts of stories and assume them to be true, therefore you think they will happen or are happening to you, i'm not disagreeing with anyone thats just my honest take on it.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

If you are an asshole, steroids make you a BIGGER asshole. Thats what they say.

I cannot say wether it's fact or fiction regarding roid rage. But, from my personal experience, I'm a very easy going guy, and it takes a lot to light my fuse, and even then my fuse is incredibly long. I've felt the same I always have. Not edgier. Not moodier. Just the same old me. Except now I stick a needle in my leg EOD.

Once again... if you have never had liver problems... aggression, or acne... just up your doses... fuckin' children... "Roid Rage" is a myth...lmmfao... If you think that... and I find you... I will kick you in the fuckin' nuts... and if I catch anyone telling anyone that side effects aren't real... I promise that I will wreck your computer... no questions asked... beer

ps... I would say that it is the tren "talking", and the other THOUSANDS of milligrams that I'm on... but its because no one listens anymore...
    (politely bowing)
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

ok so this is a tren thread so i want to ask.

Running tren Acc 75mg EOD plus test eth been on the test eth for 4 weeks now, i want to ask i this a a decent amount dose to shred the body fat , also i have some test 150mg prop if i also add this in and some t-bol will this also add the the shredding phase ?

if not what doses would you suggest ? im 91kg , 6,1 - this is third cycle , oh bf is high from last cycle as it was a pure bulk phase, so its currently at 16% .. i know u will say its way to high.. but apart from risk of gyno with it being that high, is there anything else that would stop this dose... as previously i have ad 20% and ran 800mg test eth and 50mg d-bol.. seems that i have a high tolerance for not getting gyno,. knock on wood.. so what say you about my tren dose ? and would the prop help ?

75 is a light dose. 100mg eod is the normal dose. Personally I like it a bit higher, but then I'm not too bright.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!