Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first cycle ever. Test c, trenbolone e and wistrol. Sounds good?

Im looking for my first ever cycle as well...Ive been going strong for over 10 years on normal supplements. Now 35, i need something else. 185lbs 13%bfi and wanting to hit a solid 200lbs.

So Test 500mg a week and Armidex at .25mg?

Thats good. Just to let you know that the shot hurts really bad. I got my first shot last Tuesday and i been limping a little, but fuck it!

Virgin muscle. You will get used to it. Also, when injecting in your quad try a little higher up but make sure to aspirate!

Quote Originally Posted by joebillings View Post
    I'm literally same as you... execpt shorter 5'5 and younger 24... anyway yes Test is all you need... bf should be from what I hear 14% or under to provent gyno... don't worry bout using a ton of stuff 1st time in... test should bring 20lbs or so...
    ^^^Yeah... this is ultimately your decision. I remember when I did my first cycle, the moron who gave me the gear said, "it's your first cycle, so it will be your best one--make sure to do it right" i. e., take a ton of stuff. LOL well, needless to say, every cycle since has gotten better ...

I lucked out and didn't get too bad on the sides, but then again I didn't have access to test E... If i had, (and I knew anything) I would definitely ran just Test E for my first, with proper diet and PCT. I am in day 4 of pinning tren A, and even though it's prob the placebo effect, I already feel like an asshole. The night sweats are pretty ferocious and I'm not looking forward to them. I'm saying all this to say, that for me, tren is amazing, and so are its side effects--which for me, are unavoidable. Once I experience a side with a steroid, I always encounter it again next time.

Anyway, I think the general consensus is going to be to give the test e a run by itself, and watch yourself grow.

Good luck
    jesus with triceps.

So for your first cycle, would you all suggest pinning on your upper quads? Alternating between the two?
    Just want to make sure my placement is correct.

That usually seems to be the most common. But I've never cycled haha. Kinda funny I think I can hop on here and give out information. When I'm ready to do my first cycle I'll probably alternate between right quad, left quad, right glute, left glute. That should give me a two week rotation. If I'm feeling confident with my injections I MAY move to delts later in the cycle.

I've heard you need to space your injection spots at least a week but I've also heard you need to space them two weeks...

My second shot was in my shoulder and before i went to the gym. A day later it doesn't feel as bad as the one in my quad. May be the difference was the i went to the gym after my shot.