Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first cycle ever. Test c, trenbolone e and wistrol. Sounds good?

Question My first cycle ever. Test c, trenbolone e and wistrol. Sounds good?

Hi. Im 29, about 5"9 220 lbs 18% bf. I been lifting for 7 years on and off. I look and feel bigger than most of the people that goes to my gym but i feel like it's all my body can give me so i think im ready for the next step. I been reading alot and found that a test only cycle is really good for first time users but i thinks im going to need more, so i decided that im gonna mixed with trenbolone e and some winstrol i just wanna ask you guys for dosage And anti estrogen recomendations.

Thanks.

You wanna lower your bf a bit first dude, and test alone will be plenty for your first, i'd suggest test e though at 500mg a week, you will see some good gains with your diet in check, and Armidex at .25mg eod, i'd be surprised if anyone suggests different.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

Trust me you don't need more then test for your first cycle. If anything goes wrong you will want to know what is the cause of it. Tren is also some crazy **** you probably shouldn't use it until you have a couple cycles under your belt. If you take more then one compound for your first cycle and you get a negative reaction you won't know what compound caused it. Biggaz is right, you may want to consider lowing your bf% a bit first. What are you using for AI and PCT? If you're not sure start researching. You need to know exactly what you're putting in your body.

Thanks, so im going to do that first and i got nolvadex, clomid and masteron ready.

You didn't say anything about masteron in the first post... I would still recommend sticking to test for the first cycle. You also need Arimidex for your AI use .25 - .5 E3D throughout your entire cycle including PCT.

Could you post exactly what you are planning on doing for your cycle along with your diet and workout routine?

I started today with the testosterone, im only gonna use only Test E for 15 weeks. I go to the gym monday, tues, thurs and friday with 3 days off. My workout is one day chest and triceps, next day back and biceps and the next shoulder and legs. My diet includes 250 grams of protein per day from chicken and whey protein shakes. Somethimes frish. Some veggies and carbs from sweet potatoes. Also rice. My guy told me i can use masteron instead of proviron.

And thank ya all for the advice.

Mssteron with a long ester makes zero sense, you will not see the effects except for the hair falling out. Masteron is for guys in single digit BF, you wont get there with a long ester Test. Youa re going to gain 10lbs of water alone, yeah the Masteron will help with the aromatization of the Test and some of the water because its a DHT, but the long ester compound Test will work against what the Masteron is trying to do.

You will be punishig your prostate by using Masteron and you wont tell any difference being on it.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I'm literally same as you... execpt shorter 5'5 and younger 24... anyway yes Test is all you need... bf should be from what I hear 14% or under to provent gyno... don't worry bout using a ton of stuff 1st time in... test should bring 20lbs or so...

Probably should have higher protein intake.. 1.5-2g per lb.... just sayin.