Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: adex solution

Default adex solution

can i get away with using just BAC water to make up a liquidex solution from powder?

will this preserve it without the peg 300/alcohol etc.

BAC will not last beyond 14 days, I would mix it with grain alcohol, 151 I think its called. Any clear 100 proof will work and keep. Ag guys suspends its stuff in a grain alcohol.

You could mix it with a cold medicine too. BAC does not perform in the stomach the same way it does in the sub q area.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

mix it with everclear ... if you have any other questions like this send me a pm

151 is the same as everclear.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath