Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Bacon Sandwich! 1200 callories

Default Bacon Sandwich! 1200 callories

I have made a sick sandwich I though i would share. Everyone I have had try it loves it even tho the idea is strange, obviously its not the helthyest. It comes to about 1200 callories with the bread, thats without peeling the fat off the bacon. Not sure how much of a difference peeling the fat of makes but I do it anyways. I take 6 strips of bacon, peel most the fat off of 4 of them, cook them with abit of cayan peper, black pepper and once there done I add 100% pure maple syrup (lots in canada) to the bacon after drainking the oil out, stir it up and throw them on to toasted brown bread or waffles (tastes better) with abit more maple syrup on the bread or waffles, Peanut butter can also be added comes to about 30 grams of protine per sandwich....
    Last edited by Iconia; 03-28-2012 at 06:35 PM.

lol sounds delicious but im not sure how happy i'd be combining that huge insulin spike with all those fats...insulin is the storage hormone and whatever you eat with it, will be stored (simplification). In the case of cholesterol and fat- a lot of it goes to the arteries and visceral fat man

Somebody stole all my food out of the fridge at work. A 1200 calorie bacon sandwhich sounds amazing right now!

That is an example of how NOT to eat, lol.

This should defiantly not be eaten daily its not healthy at all, I would consider it a dangerous sandwich. lol. My roommate eats 2 of these atlest 2 times a week since I made him one. I find it crazy how good they are tho, I hate fast food so I use this as my cheat meal once a month Good thing for cardio

Quote Originally Posted by Iconia View Post
    This should defiantly not be eaten daily its not healthy at all, I would consider it a dangerous sandwich. lol. My roommate eats 2 of these atlest 2 times a week since I made him one. I find it crazy how good they are tho, I hate fast food so I use this as my cheat meal once a month Good thing for cardio
    I would eat that shit on a daily basis if I could... it sounds good, and Im going to kill a pig this summer... Russian Boar huntin' in Ohio is wonderful.... anywho... Im thawing out some bacon now. Yes, it's a cheat meal, and its fine... I eat like this all the time. I will starve before I eat fast food, and 1-2 days a week if fine. Call it a carb load... hell... make it your weekend! You eat whatever the hell you want, and just listen to your body... not some shit you hear over the internet... Yes, everything that everyone said is sound advice. Im such a stickler’… that I don’t even eat ketchup…
    ps... thanks for sharing that one... this is a good one... check out the others recipes... spices/flavors make life worth living...
    pss... @ DannotheManno Im going to have to order some Miso Paste... I can't find it...
    Stay Hydrated,
    beer
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

I will go without meals before I eat ready made meals, and 1-2 times per weeks time if excellent. Contact it a carbs fill... terrible... make it your weekend! You eat whatever the terrible you want, and just pay attention to your body system... not some stuff you listen to over the internet... Yes, everything that everyone said is superb guidance.

holy shit just reading about that sandwich gives me sharp chest pains!!!!

jesus man, you should call that fucking thing "the angioplasty"