Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Time for cycle number 2 Input needed from the vets

Default Time for cycle number 2 Input needed from the vets

States:
    5'9" 190lbs
    27 y/o
    My first cycle was 16 weeks of just sus250. I did post cycle with clomid, nolvidex and armidex.
    Its time to go on again, I took 16 weeks off. I was wondering this time around what would be good for me. I want to get to about 205 solid and lean. Should I stack and if so with what, how long and how much? You guys helped so much before and I'm looking foward to the help again. Thanks guys.
    Stats:
    Height : 5' 9"
    Weight: 204 lbs
    BF%: 14%
    Training 2 years
    1 cycle under my belt

Well there is nothing wrong with stacking compounds but there is no reason to get overly creative. Obviously test should be your base and you could either add in an oral or another injectable. If you don't mind EOD shots then test prop and NPP are a great combo. You could even add in winstrol oral to the last 6 weeks. Test cyp and deca is another good combo but will result in a more smooth look. With either on these cycles you will want to run dostinex on the back end.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Or you cold go with a test base again but add an oral for the last 6 weeks like anavar or winstrol. I would choose var over winny just because of joint pain winny sometimes causes for me.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I am with the guys here, stick with what you know, play with other stuff within the cycle...

1-20 sustanon 500 week split into 2 shots.
    1-4 prop 200mg eod
    10-16 tren 100mg eod

teh base you know, the others you may not. This is just an example.
    you can do away wiith the other stuff and just run the sust at 750 as well for 16 weeks.
    Test E\C is also another good compound

Ok, So I decided on Sus and Tren. I'll have 45ML of Sus and about 50ML of the Tren not sure the amount in each ML on the tren as of yet. So I was told by the guy I'm getting it from said to do a 10 week cycle and do .5 EOD for the 10 weeks. I was looking at Darkrid3r post and though maybe do a 16 week cycle and tren for the last 6 weeks...good idea?
    Stats:
    Height : 5' 9"
    Weight: 204 lbs
    BF%: 14%
    Training 2 years
    1 cycle under my belt

Deca, and test e is my combo of choice, front load it with prop.