Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Urgent Issue..

i've had this when running t300 e b4... I got it around my pelvic area and on my hands really bad, was at its worse when it was in warm conditions. im in scotland so it was only realy when house was to warm at night etc, so I was all good when I was outside cause its always cold as f**k lol . my doc sorted me with some cetrezine and a cream for my hands and I was all good. I got check after I finished my cycle and pct and was all good. sometime I get it again when i first start test E then it tapers off.. you should be ok man but its really irritating huh. hope you figure it out. wish I still had the name of the hand cream to to see if you could pick it up cause thats stuff was good to take the itching away at night.

it's sounds to me (if u don't mind me chiming in) a possible reaction to latex or another type of rubber. (r u wearing gloves when u pin, and or did u change pin companies that make a different form of plastic/rubber base? what about the rubber stopper is that a different color than previous..maybe swap over to amps.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
    it's sounds to me (if u don't mind me chiming in) a possible reaction to latex or another type of rubber. (r u wearing gloves when u pin, and or did u change pin companies that make a different form of plastic/rubber base? what about the rubber stopper is that a different color than previous..maybe swap over to amps.
    Never worn gloves doing it and Ive used the same brand of pins since I started cycling

if your not having any problems with the following:Hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
    you could run fexofenadine. for a short time while u figure it it out. also "Epi Pen" isn't such a bad idea to have kicking around "Just N Case"
    assuming your going forward with the pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
    if your not having any problems with the following:Hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
    you could run fexofenadine. for a short time while u figure it it out. also "Epi Pen" isn't such a bad idea to have kicking around "Just N Case"
    assuming your going forward with the pins.
    Can you elaborate a little on what those are used for? thanks man

Have you tried swapping out the AI"s? If the Adex made you significantly worse then that may be the or a part of the problem. Try swapping it for Aromasin, or if your taking liquid, try pills or vice versa. There is also the possibility that your Estrogen is too LOW....you getting dry joints? Get your Estro levels checked. I would also be looking at your diet, there may be something in there thats to blame. Look for a protein source that you have consistently been having since it started.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Have you tried swapping out the AI"s? If the Adex made you significantly worse then that may be the or a part of the problem. Try swapping it for Aromasin, or if your taking liquid, try pills or vice versa. There is also the possibility that your Estrogen is too LOW....you getting dry joints? Get your Estro levels checked. I would also be looking at your diet, there may be something in there thats to blame. Look for a protein source that you have consistently been having since it started.
    I actually took a nolva earlier today. Joints feel fine, the adex was in full 1mg capsules. back when I was on alot I would just take 1 of those once a week

fexofenadine" is considered a 3rd generation antihistamine that does not cross the Blood/Brain barrier, intern will not make u drowsy. it works by being an antagonist to the h1 receptor with a main target being itchy skin. but is very helpful with other leading types of body reactions as well itchy/; burning eyes.general body fatigue ect, dosage is 60mg 2x daily or 180mg daily until symptoms subside

and "Epi Pens" are mostly for people with swelling issues throat/ eyes/skin comes in pin form. example: people that are allergic to bees..

man im on my first cycle Just test e 500-650 a week...currently on week 6-7 and ive got the same problems...
    Itching on my back and hands nothing dramatic but it gets annoying....BUT this happens when i get little bit emotional with someting
    i mean maybe upset,angry and just when i start working out...and it seems that hot weather or while cooking triggers this more....
    so i just stop my self by thinking about and it goes away....hope this helps mate !

The other compounds they use are BA and BB

You could try a test suspension and that would tell you for sure if it was the test. But honestly its something your body makes so its highly unlikely.

But there are 30 people in the world or so alergic ot water too...I aint no doctor

How about the alch pads you use to wipe the area with?
    Soap perhaps?
    Any AIs you take?

Any other compounds of any kind? Ingested?

Could be laundry soap, could be body wash, could be so many things man.....

Are you showering more when on test? or less?
    Epsom salt baths?
    Bubble baths?