Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Urgent Issue..

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    The other compounds they use are BA and BB

You could try a test suspension and that would tell you for sure if it was the test. But honestly its something your body makes so its highly unlikely.

But there are 30 people in the world or so alergic ot water too...I aint no doctor

How about the alch pads you use to wipe the area with?
    Soap perhaps?
    Any AIs you take?

Any other compounds of any kind? Ingested?

Could be laundry soap, could be body wash, could be so many things man.....

Are you showering more when on test? or less?
    Epsom salt baths?
    Bubble baths?
    Thanks for the info man.

To answer a few of your questions:

-I dont think I have access to suspension, but I do to test prop
    -For cleaning the injection area, I pour some Isopropyl Alchohol 70% on a piece of toilet paper and rub the area for about 10 seconds. I also drip some alchohol on the drawing needle with toilet paper underneath, then I use that same piece of toilet paper to swab the top of the vial. This isnt the same piece I use to clean the injection site beforehand.

-Ive used the same brand of soap my entire life, tried switching laundry detergent, etc. Nothing
    -I shower once every night, same as always. I typically inject in the mornings
    -I took epsom salt baths leading up to my competition to reduce swelling but havent done so since. Those also made me itchy since the water had to be warm, and the salt kinda dried up my skin.

-For AI's I take a 1mg capsule of Arimidex once per week (Last time I did this I became VERY itchy), Once in awhile I take caber also.

Don't you have access to swabs? personally i'd never use toilet paper as it carries really tiny tiny dust molecules or whatever they are, you always see them in bright light when you break the sheets to use them. Well I have always noticed them anyway lol.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

Quote Originally Posted by biggaz1979 View Post
    Don't you have access to swabs? personally i'd never use toilet paper as it carries really tiny tiny dust molecules or whatever they are, you always see them in bright light when you break the sheets to use them. Well I have always noticed them anyway lol.
    Well I mean I could get them, but this is 10x cheaper. Its like $2 for a big bottle. I havent had an infection yet...

Just wondering if maybe that is causing an irritation that's all, I am baffled so just chucking idea out there lol, i buy swabs in boxes of hundreds at a time.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

Three things i see that bring "red flags" up.

1st and most important:. big no no.pouring anything on the pin. the pins come pre package and sterilized. in a sterilized monitored environment. (and i am not a fan whatsoever of recycling pins.)

2nd 70% Isopropyl Alcohol is not so wonderful thing, as it contains more water and gastric upset binders.(so drunks don't drink it.) than your better choice of 91% red label that u can light on fire hence nothing can grow in..

and 3rd agreement with bigg..Toilet paper cleansing!! WTF!!...lol

Yeah, you could honestly be pushing fibers from the toilet paper into your skin... that's a possible(not probable) scenario.

Back when I shot i/v, people used to get "cotton fever" from getting cotton in their bloodstream. Talk about some fuggin nastiness...

Wiki says:

"Cotton fever is a syndrome that is often associated with intravenous drug use, specifically the use of cotton to filter drugs like heroin.[1] The cause of the condition has been established to be the endotoxin shed by the bacteria Enterobacter agglomerans which colonizes cotton plants.[2] A condition very similar to cotton fever was described in the early 1940s among cotton-farm workers. The term cotton fever was coined in 1975 after the syndrome was recognized in intravenous drug users. However, some sources have attributed the symptoms of cotton fever with simple sepsis occasioned by unsafe and unsanitary drug injection practices. This is borne out by the fact cotton fever occurs in equal spread with all injectable drug users, with various filter materials utilized."

Stop putting TP on the spot you're going to jab a needle through. Just saying.

Have a nice weekend
    jesus with triceps.